W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

Final problem of the night.  I finish adding some mods and everything seems to work well however when I reload a game, the progress bar to load doesn't progress.  Mods I added were:

- Various Video replacements (both main mods)

- More transparent menus

- Grindstone & workbench Changes

- Place of Power Buff Charges

Do I need to merge something?

Or is it because I need a clean save?  First load of game works, it's the reload that doesn't.  Even went from a game, to the menu and the reload got infinite load.

Edited by mcshame

Final problem of the night.  I finish adding some mods and everything seems to work well however when I reload a game, the progress bar to load doesn't progress.  Mods I added were:

- Various Video replacements (both main mods)

- More transparent menus

- Grindstone & workbench Changes

- Place of Power Buff Charges

Do I need to merge something?

Or is it because I need a clean save?  First load of game works, it's the reload that doesn't.  Even went from a game, to the menu and the reload got infinite load.

Do a mod merge with W3 Mod Merger. Click the Recommended button, then uncheck "modCOMPILATION_Alpha_noPEEPERSHairTeeth" and "modHDReworkedProject". Those two have files that won't merge correctly. Everything else should merge fine, but watch the output when the merge is happening for errors. If you see errors, remember what mod caused it, and after the merge is done, close the program and reopen it. Has strange output issues if you just run it again. Click the unmerge button, then recommended button again, uncheck the mods that cause issues and merge again.

Thanks Hazado,

I did a bit of troubleshooting this morning and found that it was the Main Menu mod that introduced the large video.  When I removed that, all was good.  I was still able to keep Killing Monsters from the Various Video Replacement mod, just not the Main Menu video.  Will keep your steps in mind for future use as I seem to have an itch to try adding more stuff.

Eyeballing the Beatable Guards now...

Edited by mcshame

Damn that was fun. I just did the White Orchard ghost by the well contract Death March + Ghost Mode "Even Odds" (No oils, signs, mutagens, etc.). She took a whole lot of hits and I couldn't heal at all. :) Fun times!

Ghost mode really makes you learn the ins and outs of the enemy movements to be successful.

Damn that was fun. I just did the White Orchard ghost by the well contract Death March + Ghost Mode "Even Odds" (No oils, signs, mutagens, etc.). She took a whole lot of hits and I couldn't heal at all. :) Fun times!

Ghost mode really makes you learn the ins and outs of the enemy movements to be successful.

Tried her the other day but ran away like a scared little girl crying for my mummy lol. Ghost mode has really changed things for the better however I really do miss autoloot might reinstall the herbs only option (like i had before)

Tried her the other day but ran away like a scared little girl crying for my mummy lol. Ghost mode has really changed things for the better however I really do miss autoloot might reinstall the herbs only option (like i had before)

Darth, really want the auto loot as well. Could you let me know which one and how to set up.  I had some trouble with Autoloot Config all-in-one

I've actually got autoloot installed for herbs only myself, just haven't added it yet.

Edit: Added AutoLoot - Configurable All-In-One the way I use it. Made sure to add the warning about the Radius and True Autoloot features of the mod... i.e. DON'T USE THEM.

I've actually got autoloot installed for herbs only myself, just haven't added it yet.

Edit: Added AutoLoot - Configurable All-In-One the way I use it. Made sure to add the warning about the Radius and True Autoloot features of the mod... i.e. DON'T USE THEM.

just wondering Neo could you not use the Radius looting feature if you had the preset to herbs only?

just wondering Neo could you not use the Radius looting feature if you had the preset to herbs only?

What if you set the radius to really small. It's so cool watching it Auto pick up everything!

Maybe? I just know what was posted in the Ghost Mode comment threads.

I'm new to Witcher... Do people typically breakdown most of the found junk and such for crafting components or sell it?  OrI'm starting to think maybe you just breakdown enough to have 5-10 of everything to cover whatever crafting needs might come up and then start selling it?

i tend to just breakdown so I 10 of everything i need for crafting then sell the rest. Ingredients of alchemy i like to 50 then sell the rest.

Maybe? I just know what was posted in the Ghost Mode comment threads.

i might give it a try and see what happens.

I'm new to Witcher... Do people typically breakdown most of the found junk and such for crafting components or sell it? OrI'm starting to think maybe you just breakdown enough to have 5-10 of everything to cover whatever crafting needs might come up and then start selling it?

Personally, I do not break down much of anything at the early levels. I mostly sell the items but keep any raw crafting components I might find along the way in my stash. Alchemy I keep many of the items until the stacks get to 50+ then start selling them... most plants may only sell for one crown but add up. I just finished White Orchard in my current play through with about 1200 crowns after buying the full Temerian armor set and crafting the Viper swords. Even refused the pay for the contract and the Griffin. That being said, early game I used damaged gear for a long while since I didn't have cash to repair the gear I looted.

Side note: Finished the "Even Odds" achievement by killing the Griffin without mutagens, oils, bombs, potions, etc. Very nice challenge with Ghost mode since the griffin can resist some crossbow shots in the air and I couldn't stun him. :) Haven't spent any of my character points, got 9 stacked up... I really should get on that. [emoji1]

• +1 1

Personally, I do not break down much of anything at the early levels. I mostly sell the items but keep any raw crafting components I might find along the way in my stash. Alchemy I keep many of the items until the stacks get to 50+ then start selling them... most plants may only sell for one crown but add up. I just finished White Orchard in my current play through with about 1200 crowns after buying the full Temerian armor set and crafting the Viper swords. Even refused the pay for the contract and the Griffin. That being said, early game I used damaged gear for a long while since I didn't have cash to repair the gear I looted.

Side note: Finished the "Even Odds" achievement by killing the Griffin without mutagens, oils, bombs, potions, etc. Very nice challenge with Ghost mode since the griffin can resist some crossbow shots in the air and I couldn't stun him. :) Haven't spent any of my character points, got 9 stacked up... I really should get on that. [emoji1]

That Griffin was freaking difficult when I first played WC3.

That Griffin was freaking difficult when I first played WC3.

I have been avoiding the Griffin so far...going to need to face my fears...Now that I got my Mod build sorted going to restart on top difficulty. I am very afraid!

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk