W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

yeah. One other thing I have noticed is much longer load screens during dialogue selections to the point of being annoying.

That's odd, I have no such trouble. That's generally a sign of hitting the texture mod limit... maybe try merging some of the smaller ones.

That's odd, I have no such trouble. That's generally a sign of hitting the texture mod limit... maybe try merging some of the smaller ones.

i already did that as per you instruction merged all recommends the mod merger program said was ok.

Edit decided to dump ramccoid COMPILATION mod cos with it i was having the load screen issue without i am not i can cope without it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

i already did that as per you instruction merged all recommends the mod merger program said was ok.

Edit decided to dump ramccoid COMPILATION mod cos with it i was having the load screen issue without i am not i can cope without it.

Like Neo, I think you copy of W3 is definitely cursed! You definitely need Witcher to sort it out.

Which difficulty do you choose Neo? (Vanilla and GM)

Btw, I am hitting the texture mod limit with W3R.

Death March... the real Witcher experience. :)

This game is frigin beautiful on PC, OMG! Sorry... :)

I added some of the extras I noticed you added this morning. I assume I need to run the script merger each time I change a mod?

Are you going to add any texture mods?

Yes, clear merges then redo them when adding / updating.

Possibly, we shall see.

I am playing of Death March too i haven't tweaked Ghost mode yet but i had slight cheated and turn on the ability to use oil in combat in preperations I have also changed Ghost mode input settings to this:

[bASE_PanelsShortcuts]
IK_E=(Action=PanelStash,State=Duration,IdleTime=0.2)
[boat]
[boatPassenger]
[Combat]
[Exploration]
[Horse]
[Diving]
[swimming]

This allows you to press and hold the E key to bring up the stash. I do miss autoloot through. I have also changed Max pre-rendered frames to 1 in the Nvidia Control panel to reduce stuttering.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Death March... the real Witcher experience. :)

Yes, clear merges then redo them when adding / updating.

Possibly, we shall see.

Hmmm,clear merges...not sure I know how to do that. I'll try to figure it out when I get home. All I did was the new ones (I picked 4 of them) and overwrote the file when prompted

I am playing of Death March too i haven't tweaked Ghost mode yet but i had slight cheated and turn on the ability to use oil in combat in preperations I have also changed Ghost mode input settings to this:

[bASE_PanelsShortcuts]

[boat]

[boatPassenger]

[Combat]

[Exploration]

[Horse]

[Diving]

[swimming]

This allows you to press and hold the E key to bring up the stash. I do miss autoloot through. I have also changed Max pre-rendered frames to 1 in the Nvidia Control panel to reduce stuttering.

Autoloot was actually removed for a reason, see my post here and replies: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3386610-ghost-mode/page-279&do=findComment&comment=47693300

I'll maybe add the pre-rendered frame tweak even though I don't have stutter personally.

I have a 960 GTX 4G and with the recommended settings I'm getting just over 30 FPS and at times high 20 FPS inside the bedroom! Will need to look at the hairworks...

I get between 40 and 45 in there with my 980. Pretty much where it hovers all the time outside cutscenes.

I OCed my MSI card and MSI board, drop Hairworks to Low from High and now getting 10 FPS higher, just around 30 - 48. I'll see how it holds up outside.  Already told my son a nice 1070 gift for dad would be appreciated one day..tell mom...to bad b-day is in November...

I'm getting this occasional stutter.  Running well over 30-40+ FPS but every so often, a stutter and drops to like 9FPS then back up.  Happens in dialogue or just walking around.  I have a i5-4690K and 4G GTX 960. Using MSI tool, I selected OC instead of Gaming, not sure what the difference is.  I made the settings just like the guide however dropped hairworks to Low.  I will try using the MSI in gaming instead of OC, perhaps it's a CPU thing.  Recommendations? 

I'm getting this occasional stutter. Running well over 30-40+ FPS but every so often, a stutter and drops to like 9FPS then back up. Happens in dialogue or just walking around. I have a i5-4690K and 4G GTX 960. Using MSI tool, I selected OC instead of Gaming, not sure what the difference is. I made the settings just like the guide however dropped hairworks to Low. I will try using the MSI in gaming instead of OC, perhaps it's a CPU thing. Recommendations?

Try setting prerendered frames to 1 like Darth suggested in the video driver.