W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

I've wanted to try this game for a while but being forced into third person has made me reluctant. Is there are 1st person mod that you know of?.. and if so, once it's worked out will you be adding or recommending it?

There is a first person mod but it doesn't support combat and the controls are not suited to first person very well. Personally don't have a problem playing the game as intended myself.
  • +1 1

I know this is blasphemy but....

I would really like to install an auto loot mod :blush:  Remember, I come from the PS4, so these kinda things are like WOW! Which is the one you guys use successfully that won't cause conflict? Is it AutoLoot Configurable All-in-One? And, I may just want to pick up everything? I like having all that junk to break down  and every herb in existence.  I thought I read somewhere that Ghost can remove the weight restriction, but I can't find the setting? Anyone know?

I would really like to install an auto loot mod :blush: Remember, I come from the PS4, so these kinda things are like WOW! Which is the one you guys use successfully that won't cause conflict? Is it AutoLoot Configurable All-in-One? And, I may just want to pick up everything? I like having all that junk to break down and every herb in existence. I thought I read somewhere that Ghost can remove the weight restriction, but I can't find the setting? Anyone know?

it's your game. Mod to your hearts content...I've got God Mode, autoloot Config, sort everything, slots slots slots and a few others installed on mine. You need to get comfortable with using the mod and script merging tools. Took me a couple hours of work but all those mods and installed and working together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would really like to install an auto loot mod :blush:  Remember, I come from the PS4, so these kinda things are like WOW! Which is the one you guys use successfully that won't cause conflict? Is it AutoLoot Configurable All-in-One? And, I may just want to pick up everything? I like having all that junk to break down  and every herb in existence.  I thought I read somewhere that Ghost can remove the weight restriction, but I can't find the setting? Anyone know?

There is a setting to reduce encumbrance by percentage inside the mod options for Ghost mode.  If you set to 100% percent, all your items will become weightless, causing Geralt to lift from the ground and float into outer space. :)

There is a setting to reduce encumbrance by percentage inside the mod options for Ghost mode.  If you set to 100% percent, all your items will become weightless, causing Geralt to lift from the ground and float into outer space. :)

Right.  I tried that but didn't notice the XXX/YYYY change.  Perhaps is just happens in the background but doesn't display? I'll check again. thx

I've wanted to try this game for a while but being forced into third person has made me reluctant. Is there are 1st person mod that you know of?.. and if so, once it's worked out will you be adding or recommending it?

Really? Seriously?

There will never be first person mod for this game. It wouldn't work. 

If you want more from games and have higher standards, you will play this. 

Compared to this game Skyrim is a joke, or any other Bethesda game. 

I'm living dangerously and trying some mods  ::O:

I just LOVE the cinematic trailers of the Witcher.  My all time favorite is the Witcher 2 cinematic, just epic.  However, Killing Monsters and A Night to Remember are really good as well.  I always seek them out on youtube and I thought why not put them in the game.  

I put in Various Video Replacement Killing Monsters for the opening video that I usually skip and removed the no startup movies mod and just trying out the Main Menu - A Night to Remember for the Main Menu (downloading).  I figure I can always skip it...or just watch them in their glory! I did check out main Menu Video Replacement that had a nice splicing of content but the Ciri teleport into the scene turned me off.

Edited by mcshame

I'm living dangerously and trying some mods  ::O:

I just LOVE the cinematic trailers of the Witcher.  My all time favorite is the Witcher 2 cinematic, just epic.  However, Killing Monsters and A Night to Remember are really good as well.  I always seek them out on youtube and I thought why not put them in the game.  

I put in Various Video Replacement Killing Monsters for the opening video that I usually skip and removed the no startup movies mod and just trying out the Main Menu - A Night to Remember for the Main Menu (downloading).  I figure I can always skip it...or just watch them in their glory! I did check out main Menu Video Replacement that had a nice splicing of content but the Ciri teleport into the scene turned me off.

Just to follow-up.  The Main Menu having a Night to Remember is great.  But, if you do this, you need to fix a selection in the main menu, Mods, Friendly Hud - select Blood & Wine, otherwise you will get the video only if you randomly get the Blood & Wine. I also installed More Transparent Menus  to get 50% transparency of the menu on the left to better see the video.  

it's your game. Mod to your hearts content...I've got God Mode, autoloot Config, sort everything, slots slots slots and a few others installed on mine. You need to get comfortable with using the mod and script merging tools. Took me a couple hours of work but all those mods and installed and working together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to merge Autoloot Config and got a conflict with Preparations. Don't know how to resolve but willing to learn if someones willing to help