W3R: The Wild Hunt Revisited (Witcher 3)

Neovalen

I've been playing on Story and Sword difficulty and for whatever reason, meditation isn't restoring my health like it used to. I've looked through the descriptions of the most likely offenders, but I couldn't find the mod that's doing this. Does anyone know how to turn meditation regen back on? I don't want to deal with the busywork of buying food and waiting for it to slowly regenerate my health.

i already did that as per you instruction merged all recommends the mod merger program said was ok.

Edit decided to dump ramccoid COMPILATION mod cos with it i was having the load screen issue without i am not i can cope without it.

Did I catch your curse? I only just started getting these long load screens during dialogues and for a fast travel.  Does it make sense that it could start later?  I so don't want to start over again, I hope whatever I need to do will be save compatible.

EDIT: Ok, I made a new piece of armour.  When I wear it, high load times. Put old piece of armour, normal load times.  Ideas?

Edited by mcshame

Did I catch your curse? I only just started getting these long load screens during dialogues and for a fast travel.  Does it make sense that it could start later?  I so don't want to start over again, I hope whatever I need to do will be save compatible.

EDIT: Ok, I made a new piece of armour.  When I wear it, high load times. Put old piece of armour, normal load times.  Ideas?

That is a new one by me... so far I haven't had any loading issues at all running the full guide. What piece of armor is it?

I removed some extra mods, no change.  I merges all the Geralt textures and it made no difference.  Simply removing that armour fixes the issue.  Could you try making it and wearing it and see if it causes you dialogue and fast travel load screen lag. Thx 

You can see it at 25:40 and later the lag is recorded. When I remove the armour, lag is gone...

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=ctGQLBKplOg

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

I removed some extra mods, no change.  I merges all the Geralt textures and it made no difference.  Simply removing that armour fixes the issue.  Could you try making it and wearing it and see if it causes you dialogue and fast travel load screen lag. Thx 

I tried replicating this tonight. Crafted the same chest armor and put it on... no change in length for conversation loads / load screens.

Double check the Texture Memory Budget tweak in the ini and make sure it did not get reset somehow.

Got some play under my belt with this build.  Working well and dieing alot. The ghouls in Velen running around the battlefield made a laughing stock of me for an hour.  I had to give up.  Then took on 2 Algouls with the spikes, that took so many attempts to get through.  Just 2 of them! I had to get rid of the spikes on them which I never worried about in the past.  You just can't plow through Level 7 quests when your level 4.  I am actually afraid of most encounters. I'm recording my pitiful playthrough if anyone wants to see what a player that got all achievements including Death March has been reduced to. Click here

Really enjoying these 2 mods that make charges for the Shrine visits and workbenches and grindstones instead of duration.  So there are there porportional to the amount you use it.  Makes alot of sense to me.

Place of Power Buff Charges

Grindstone and Workbench Charges

Edited by mcshame

So I have this weird problem as I finished going through the guide. My game just won't launch at all. After compiling the scripts with no errors whatsoever, the process just stays there and won't launch the game. Merging the scripts didn't seem to have any errors either. There's one thing I have narrowed this problem to: With both Ghost Mode and Preparations installed, the game just doesn't launch. If either of them is individually installed along with all rest of the mods, it works fine. It's just when they are both simultaneously installed the game stops launching. I have tried going through the guide 3 times now in case I missed something. I even tried entirely fresh installation of the game and now i'm out of ideas. Any pointers?

So I have this weird problem as I finished going through the guide. My game just won't launch at all. After compiling the scripts with no errors whatsoever, the process just stays there and won't launch the game. Merging the scripts didn't seem to have any errors either. There's one thing I have narrowed this problem to: With both Ghost Mode and Preparations installed, the game just doesn't launch. If either of them is individually installed along with all rest of the mods, it works fine. It's just when they are both simultaneously installed the game stops launching. I have tried going through the guide 3 times now in case I missed something. I even tried entirely fresh installation of the game and now i'm out of ideas. Any pointers?

This sounds like the texture mod limit bug... try merging some of the smaller texture mods.

Got some play under my belt with this build.  Working well and dieing alot. The ghouls in Velen running around the battlefield made a laughing stock of me for an hour.  I had to give up.  Then took on 2 Algouls with the spikes, that took so many attempts to get through.  Just 2 of them! I had to get rid of the spikes on them which I never worried about in the past.  You just can't plow through Level 7 quests when your level 4.  I am actually afraid of most encounters. I'm recording my pitiful playthrough if anyone wants to see what a player that got all achievements including Death March has been reduced to. Click here

Really enjoying these 2 mods that make charges for the Shrine visits and workbenches and grindstones instead of duration.  So there are there porportional to the amount you use it.  Makes alot of sense to me.

Place of Power Buff Charges

Grindstone and Workbench Charges

Just wait until you do "Bitter Harvest" and "Family Matters" those encounters are hell.... but fun! :)

Just wait until you do "Bitter Harvest" and "Family Matters" those encounters are hell.... but fun! :)

Yes, Bitter Harvest was the one I couldn't do after an hour of futile attempts. And even it I did find a way to complete it, it likely would have failed...as I put in the description of the video...what a useless Witcher I am! Family Matters...don't even want to think about that  :pinch: