DCInteriors A Room With A View (by Chucksteel)

Adonis_VII

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/20959/?

Brand new mod by Chucksteel.  Similar to his NV Lucky 38 mod where you can see the world space around you, this mod adds a new player house in the bridge of Rivet City.  Unlocking it is tied to a quest (not entirely sure how, I just consoled myself the key to test it).  It looks great, and apparently takes into account the mods you use, as I could see Vurt's trees.  Better yet, it is 99% compilable with Rivet City Realignment.  There is some z-fighting from overlapping floors where this mod places doors, but they shouldn't be too difficult to remove in a patch which can be merged with this.  It should be loaded before Rivet City Realignment.

Also, being the first person to download a Chucksteel mod makes be feel kinda giddy haha.

Edited by Adonis_VII

Yea it does have the same name.  Apparently he is going to start releasing some more mods now that he is taking a break from TTW.  I know he is working on a Novac hotel room redone, along with two others that each have transparent windows and built into the world space like the two "With a View" mods so far.  I'm excited.

EDIT: here is the Novac one https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/88106/?

Edited by Adonis_VII

This mod can't be installed in a game that has progressed very far. If the "Those!" quest has be completed, or if any of the "Drunken Gnomes" (from DC Interiors) have been found the Nexus page says the mod won't work properly. It also changes the main player home (Megaton or Tenpenny) a little; the guide doesn't have mods that do this but users might have added mods that make such changes.

I also noticed it replaces some of the textures from DC Interiors with higher quality versions.