ENBSeries INI Guide

TechAngel85

Yes, that video is awesome, but if that is what your ENB preset can do to the game then the truly awesome thing is what you have created. Amazing. If it wasn't for that dragon flying in the distance around the 2 minute mark I could have believed it was just some footage from a camping trip in the Canadian Rockies or something. Fantastic work.

To be honest I have never gotten into ENBs before, seemed like too many variables to fiddle with and it still came out like a colour splash over the game. I'm going to have to rethink my position on them now. Heading over to Nexus to get my download now.

Okay, guys. I've finished looking through most of the release threads on ENB Dev and have provided reference links to the information I could find. As you will be able to see, it's not very much. This is as expected because Boris is flat out terrible with documentation. He basically developments a feature, says "I've added these parameters", and that is it; leaving it up to everyone else to figure out what the heck all the parameters do.

At this point, I'm going to refocus again and go back to taking some compare shots and making sure the values for the parameters are accurate. I'll be using JawZ's ELEP to do the compares.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is still keeping up with this...

Z has finished applying the new layout to the Guide which consists of a main page with sub-pages for each of the individual sections. It's different than most Guides; however, this was the best way to set up such a Guide with as many images as it's going to have.

As for news on progress, I've finished up the Skylighting section. It will need to be checked and verified for accuracy.

Brackets were intended to indicate that we are referring to actual INI sections as they exist by default and in the same order. This is tremendously helpful to anyone editing that INI (which I have done a lot).

Visually, the guide sections and settings should parallel the enbseries.ini that ships with the latest release.

@Tech

Have a look at this discussion, where I mention the same in regards to your edit. Unless we get repeated complaints, I think it is pretty useful this way.