ENBSeries INI Guide

TechAngel85

Jawz jeg kan da sikkert godt fÃ¥ lavet noget der lyder som svensk.... pÃ¥ en god dag! :) 

And for the rest of ya.... 

atm I have no preference what so ever... timezone wise I think we are all in the EU, so that part should not be the most tricky... unless real life interferes too much. 

I will try to play with being all active and stuff later tomorrow etc... atm I am just too sleep deprived. 

I can log the conversation if need be. I have a bouncer which will record the conversation even if I don't have my client open to the channel at the time.

I'll post the connection details (in a bit) in the Unofficial Chatroom thread for you guys to use once you have a client set up.

Aiyen;

Nä men vilken trevlig överraskning, eller så kommer jag ej ihåg att du nämnt att du var Norsk va eller är det Dansk?

Hade jag hört uttalet av den meningen hade jag med en gång hört vilket det var, när det kommer till skrift har jag lite problem om inte å, ä, ö , eller æ, ø ,å är med i meningen. :P

Perhaps then would be a good time to go over things to do, shouldn't be that much. General layout of code "positioning" in the files and how to write the helper functions in a general way. Propably something more, but that are things to discuss.

Lets wait and see how both Aiyen and Matso feel about Mumble vs IRC and then we can take it from there.

Sorry for being absent lately...

And what about TeamSpeak?

P.S.

BTW guys - do any of You know what IgnoreWeatherSystem parameter stands for? it is present in most of the effects' sections but, at least regarding DoF, it seem not to have any influence...

Edited by Matso

Sorry for being absent lately...

And what about TeamSpeak?

P.S.

BTW guys - do any of You know what IgnoreWeatherSystem parameter stands for? it is present in most of the effects' sections but, at least regarding DoF, it seem not to have any influence...

I've always assumed that it has to do the custom weathers, but who knows? I'm probably wrong.

Tech I believe you are correct with that assumption. I remember playing with water or something and none of the settings were doing anything will I ticked that setting then the effects started to work. I am assuming it has to do with a do with that there was a preset setting in the currently active custom weather at the time.

IgnoreWeatherSystem is designed to remove the specific changes applied through the Weathersystem.

When IgnoreWeatherSystem is set to true it will only use the settings found in enbseries.ini instead of "aaa.ini" or any other weather specific .ini file.

But not all of them have a functional IgnoreWeatherSystem, and that is because it limits the amount of added code Boris has to add when applying control settings separated between different effects. Just like for instance the ImageBasedLighting or SkyLighting interior settings don't do anything. Because it's just automated addition for all different Time and Location control settings.

Finished adding compares to the Shadow section.

If possible, when we find information regarding the settings in enbseries that comes directly from Boris himself, lets start referencing it as I did for "UseBilateralShadowFilter". We should make sure these references are still accurate, but coming form Boris himself, they should be.

Guys,

I've been compering how my latest preset looks with different ENB binary versions. What I noticed is that with current one (264) color is much less pronounced (smaller contrast) then for version 236. Also for the latter, the sky is much more saturated (with the exact same preset used).

What do You think about that? Have You noticed anything similar? Or is it only me seeing things? :)

MK

FYI - I've been doing some research few days ago and found out that volumetric rays can cause the 'quality drop' that I mentioned in my last post. Setting up their density to highest value will make the sky be beautifully blue once again. I guess the effect is all about different type of godrays shooting from the clouds, am I right?

MK