Horse pooping mod?

Posted Image

Yeah, yeah this is so me, but does anyone know of such a mod? I found a link to one on Google called " Manure" but it was gone. 

I have wanted this for a long time, but while it seems odd, I would like to use it for farming, poisons, building, a cleaning money activity, and giving it to NPCs I hate in the form of a pie. :lol: Also I see horse poop all the time in summer around my rural setting, not seeing any in Skyrim is just odd. It could be for other animals too, but I am not fond of dog turds to be honest.  ::P:

I can't make one myself as I hate trying to script with this Papyrus stuff. I'm guessing no one is with me here on this mod and I'm just weird right?  :;):

Edited by Guest

Or you could play Don't Starve and pick up cow manure to help you, ahem, not starve.

I hate this game because of that bloody turkey that ate all my berries! Buffalo poo I enjoyed though. Lots of farming done with that. Stanky!

• 2 weeks later...

SparrowPrince, you are not odd for wanting this. I too have thought about it. A mod that adds horse/cow/goat manure would be great for aesthetics. I go hiking were I live and see horse poop all along the trail. A farm is going to have it and use it wisely (fertilizer). It would be a fantastic mod. lol.

I would extend this idea. Make the dragonborn hero once and for all a real hero, who doesn't only need to kill off 2 dragons, a giant, his mammoth and a couple of necromancers at once, but also has to control his anal sphincter muscle to not crap his pants while chopping heads off. Follower support included.

I would instantly endorse a mod like that.

This whole thread is a bunch of horse **** ::D:. In all seriousness, I once went looking for a mod to go along with realistic needs and diseases that would require the player to periodically poop and urinate. If you are going to force your character to eat and drink, it make sense to also require them to eliminate. The best I could find was a farting mod, which while funny, was a way over powered spell.

Would shitting your pants add run speed debuff?

No, it would only relieve all ailments related to constipation. If you have "Run for Your Lives" installed though it will have the same affect on people as dragons.

Maybe if we all spam isoku's inbox on Nexus this will get made? I already spammed his mod pages. It was a shame that other mod was removed as you could make

bars of poop in a smelter too by the looks of it. The weapon combinations would have been priceless.

I can just see it now... new meshes in SMIM, texture replacers, with or without animated "flies", 4K cowpats, standard dogturds or white, new texture for "Death Hounds Poop Too". Giant Mammoth dung... Dragon doo-doo with undigested bones.

We would need a whole new "scat" category in the Nexus Search.

Edited by DanielCoffey