Dreadflopps Modular patches

Any suggestions on getting PerMa added into this?

PerMa is not compatible with thecurrent version of morrowloot. That might change though as I replace it with morrowloot ultimate. The author of that version of morrowloot have made a patch for PerMa.

Big update to the patches. Did changes in my other packs too. The biggest change is that I now use Morrowloot Ultimate. You should start a new game if switching to Morrowloot Ultimate. If you don't, do a cell reset and be prepared to loose some inventory.

Does anyone else get a mysterious ctd when leaving the Winking Skeever in Solitude?  I seem to have traced it to "Gold Adjustment" but, for the life of me, I can't understand why that mod would be causing problems.  I've slowly built my load order, constantly restarting, and everything works great until I add GA.  As soon as I do, without fail, 100%, I ctd if I run a circle around Solitude, go into WS and try to leave.  I even go upstairs just to give everything a minute to set but ctd every time.  I use DOS with REGS, vs the recommended JK, and plenty of other mods but it is GA that is causing the ctd, despite no conflicts in MO, Tes5Edit, and seemingly nobody else reporting this problem anywhere in the world.  I've tried both the MCM merged version and the ini fix version and I'm completely stumped.  

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a write-up on your patches?  I had some questions.

What's the difference between "710 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - ETaC Patch.esp" and "720 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - ETaC Patch.esp?"

Are patches 760 & 770 for the base version of HLE, or the SIC version?  

If, for example, I used STEP Extended, SIC, and HLE, would I need to enable both 760 and 770?

Edited by Muladhara86

Is there a write-up on your patches? I had some questions.

What's the difference between "710 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - ETaC Patch.esp" and "720 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - ETaC Patch.esp?"

Are patches 760 & 770 for the base version of HLE, or the SIC version?

If, for example, I used STEP Extended, SIC, and HLE, would I need to enable both 760 and 770?

Sorry, I have no documentation for the patches. Too little time for that.

710 & 720: use both for now. This is a mistake by me due to the fact of Skyrims 255 plugin limit. I can't load all plugins at the same time when I do conflict resolution. I'll merge them when I get home.

760 & 770 are for the SIC version of HLE. You should use both patches if you use STEP extended, HLE & SIC.

REGS, especially the cities part of it, is getting more incompatible with STEP since the author no longer is able to update the pack. It needs patches for Relighting Skyrim and ELE, which I have resolved in my patches. The mod Skyrim immersive citizens might be added to STEP and it is currently incompatible with the cities part of REGS.

I am currently playing without the cities part of REGS and without the REGS patch and with Skyrim immersive citizens. It is a really good mod and I highly recommend it. I could share patches for this setup if anyone's interested (when I get home from my vacation).

Sorry, I have no documentation for the patches. Too little time for that.

710 & 720: use both for now. This is a mistake by me due to the fact of Skyrims 255 plugin limit. I can't load all plugins at the same time when I do conflict resolution. I'll merge them when I get home.

760 & 770 are for the SIC version of HLE. You should use both patches if you use STEP extended, HLE & SIC.

REGS, especially the cities part of it, is getting more incompatible with STEP since the author no longer is able to update the pack. It needs patches for Relighting Skyrim and ELE, which I have resolved in my patches. The mod Skyrim immersive citizens might be added to STEP and it is currently incompatible with the cities part of REGS.

I am currently playing without the cities part of REGS and without the REGS patch and with Skyrim immersive citizens. It is a really good mod and I highly recommend it. I could share patches for this setup if anyone's interested (when I get home from my vacation).

I am interested. Thanks for your great guide.

I must be the minority, but I'm keeping a wide berth from Immersive Citizens.  I've had so much trouble getting Skyrim stable, and Immersive Citizens just has too many moving parts, you know?  I prefer the beauty of a full REGS install.  That's neither here nor there, though.

Thanks for your kind words :)

I added some info about Realistic Room Rental (use the 3DNPC patch from the installer), removed patch 720 since it was a duplicate, updated some realistic room rental patches and added my patches that I usually don't share. They are simply called other patches:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6g46qb30o5vdajb/AAD4NFnjvunj1PMlSdf4nZ04a?dl=0

Read the read me :)

Thanks for sharing. Can you share your setup like you did with the guide several months ago? Thanks again.

Thanks for sharing. Can you share your setup like you did with the guide several months ago? Thanks again.

My setup is:

PACKS:

* STEP: Extended

* SR:LE (only the mods below, follow SR:LE instructions)

CoT

CoT falskaar patch

Vividian

Vivid cloud

* REGS (without the mods I mention in my "other patches" read me)

* Dovahkiin Reborn (TTRSO+Stealth Skills rebalanced+smithing perks overhaul, no thunderchild, no apocalypse atm)

* Skyrim Gameplay Rebalance (no immersive potions, no HLE hardcore, no Dragon Combat overhaul, no Revenge of the enemies, no permaZones, only NPC enchantment fix part of ASIS)

* Deleveled Loot (no Lore weapons expansion)

MODS:

* Belt-fastened quivers

* VioLENS

* Alternate Start

* Wearable lanterns (remember patch from Vividian)

* Moonlight tales

* INIGO

* Vilja in Skyrim

* Arissa

* Follower comentary overhaul

* Extensible Follower Framework

* EFF inventory autosort disable (from SR: LE)

* Extensible Follower Framework Compatibility collection

* Extended UI

* iWASM

* moreHUD

* Breezehome fully upgradable

* STEP female overhaul

* Insignificant Object remover

* Immersive citizens - AI overhaul

* Not so fast - Main quest

* Timing is everything

* FISS

* My patches (MMO, MCR, other patches. All are mergeable)

• +1 3

Thanks for sharing.

Just found this on hotfile

Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim by Enai Siaion https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68425/?

It looks interesting

It looks really good. Many perk, a little hard to take it all in and see if it's balanced from the descriptions. I'm definitely going to try this though.

I won't have any time for Skyrim this week, but I'll try it after tha and probably add it the guide. I'm wondering about compatibility with combat mods with timed blocking.

• +1 2