Dreadflopps Modular patches

I don't know what these errors mean either. I tried merging them manually as well without success.I have a few ideas.1) Merging esps in a smaller group may eliminate the error, such as magic, combat, stealth groups. This will still save several esp slot.2) Merge everything, except esps that need patching.I will try to merge them this morning and report back.

I tried both methods, still getting errors. T-T  

I would like to try TTR, but it will take up several plugin slots as much as SkyRe + Patches. I can still make it fit the 255 though.

Heya! With this pack I encountered bandits doing things like jumping down ledges. I really like this feature. Can anyone tell me which mod is responsible for this behaviour so that I'm not removing it on accident when I change the loadout?

You need to merge a lot of esps.

yup... I think last time I looked it went up to 450, I got it down to 250. That being said there were some issues and that is why I am asking.... I want it stable because I played this game about 10 times and got to the point right before the civil war ~ 20 - 100 hrs each and crashes stared out every 6 hrs then 4, 2, 1, and then about every 10 min... I've gotten pretty far in stability. If I get it there I might post a guide on the changes I made... 

I'm trying to merge the MMO patches relevant to my build, but I keep getting an error:

"The following records failed to copy: 
    MatchingSet "Matching Set" [PERK:00051B17] from file 53 TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor - WAF patch.esp
    GRUP Top "PERK" from file 53 TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor - WAF patch.esp"

When I try to manually put that record into the merged patch I get this message:

"Found a SPEL reference; expected: PERK"

I'm trying to merge the MMO patches relevant to my build, but I keep getting an error:

"The following records failed to copy: 
    MatchingSet "Matching Set" [PERK:00051B17] from file 53 TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor - WAF patch.esp
    GRUP Top "PERK" from file 53 TTR_Skill_Overhaul_LightArmor - WAF patch.esp"

When I try to manually put that record into the merged patch I get this message:

"Found a SPEL reference; expected: PERK"

I didn't get that error. BUT:

Patches updated. Removed 53+54, the TTR armor - WAF patches. More research is needed if they need to be added again. They probably don't. Moved and renamed 72 to a new patch archive since these produced errors when being merged. The new patch archive: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15909840/MMO/MMO%20no_merge%20patches.7z

Since TTR Skills produced errors when being merged the new patches are for TTR unmerged. Guide will be updated in an hour or two. 

What you need to do is, redownload all patches including the new one above. Reinstall TTR and do not merge the TTR plugins.

I was thinking about doing a kind of REGS, SR:LE, MMO (SkyRe)... Is there any potential problems other than esp count... Ill have to experiment with merging...

Do not use OBIS from SR:LE. This is what I know. Other mods might be incompatible. SkyRe is not currently updated in our guide. Garfink, who maintains that part of the guide, hasn't been online for a while. Until he comes back that part of the guide is not supported.

Anyone using OBIS? Many changes from OBIS were overwritten by several mods such as HLE hardcore, and Revenge of the enemies (Rebirth Monster.esp).Do you guys forward changes from OBIS?Or just load OBIS after these mods?

Edited by thaiusmle

Found a small bug and work around with GSRP & Moon and Star. The final boss is invulnerable at first, and ASIS spawned a second one, also invulnerable, however the second isn't affected by the quest mechanics and stays invulnerable. This prevents you from getting a quest reward, though if you leave you can still finish the quest. Work around was to reload before, disable any additional spawn via mcm ASIS menu then do the final fight, reenabling spawns afterwards.

Found a small bug and work around with GSRP & Moon and Star. The final boss is invulnerable at first, and ASIS spawned a second one, also invulnerable, however the second isn't affected by the quest mechanics and stays invulnerable. This prevents you from getting a quest reward, though if you leave you can still finish the quest. Work around was to reload before, disable any additional spawn via mcm ASIS menu then do the final fight, reenabling spawns afterwards.

Good find. Garfink is our ASIS expert , but I believe this could be solved by adding the M&S boss to [NPCExclusions] in IncreasedSpawns.ini found in the ASIS install folder. If you still have the save, would you mind trying that out?