Dreadflopps Modular patches

Even CCOR has level lists with high level items, are these added back into the game? I could use dunz's trick to overwrite these other level lists that does not seem important.

We remove relev delev from ccor for that reason. That way only items not in the master (skyrim.esm) is added. These items are jaysus swords that can be turned of in ccor. So they should be in the leveled list and removing relev delev from ccor is enough (probably only removing relev should be enough). Edited by dreadflopp

I TOTALLY get it.  I have the same issue with my combined patches, it too has a relev/delev tag!  I think its added from some of the CCOR patches in fact! .....

EDIT... nope didn't work, I need to find out what in my combined patch is adding items (only a few) and delete those too.  

I have no idea how the official morrowloot lore weapon patch works....  its a wonder that it works.  You let the bash patch add lore weapons and THEN you active the patch when you load the game.  Goes to show how NOOB I am at this.

EDIT AGAIN...

Found the culprit, it was the CCOR_IA7 patch that adds stuff.  Since it wasn't too much stuff, I manually removed the High level items from its level lists.  

Edited by Garfink

I was wondering, if morrowloot removes the higher level ingots like ebony from the vendors?  It would seem silly to have no such weapons widely available for merchants to be selling these ingots!  I would be cool to have to do mining to actually get them ingots!

Does anyone know?  

Just added kuertee's Gold Adjustment to the list.  It is able to adjust gems which are a way too plentiful source of money even after Scarcity & Morrowloot!  Love kuertee's mods.  I will use it adjust gems and problem further adjust the gold, I will probably leave the soul gems alone as your need for soul gems hasn't changed from vanilla, if anything your needs have increased.

Back to difficulty testing and testing my morrowloot changes and economy changes and will check out the high level ingot and ore availability if its going to be an issue!

Its going to be a bit of a pain to rebalance the difficulty, as my character at level 34's equipment may not reflect what I may have if I started a new game from scratch.  Now that the enemies are POORLY armed I am need to downgrade my equipment to reflect the new world.  Although... dawn breaker and the pale blade would've been in morrowloot's world anyhow, BUT I wouldn't have my glass armor that's for sure!

Edited by Garfink

I have a recurring bug in the playthrough that duplicates Garfink's mod list: missing/not present NPCs.

- When you walk by Whiterun Stables for the first time, Skulvar Sable-Hilt is talking with Uthgerd the Unbroken. But while I can hear her part of the conversation, she is not present in body. My character can walk through the space she should be occupying.

- Entering Whiterun for the first time, you find Adrienne and Idolaf Battle-Born engaged in a conversation; strangely, Idolaf isn't there, but Adrienne is performing her part of the conversation.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

I am still getting an orcish dagger appearing, but over all every other item has disappear.  I suspect that the few level lists in CCOR (and possibly another mod I am running) is still adding a few orc+ items to my game.  

I took off my glass armor and put on the best light armor I don't need to smith, some scale armor and snow bear armor and the difficult is still correct, as long as I am facing even level opponents.  I just got killed by bandits in helgen just now at level 35, a two handed guy killed me.  Seems good.

Re. absent NPCs: I deactivated Endgame NPC and the NPCs reappeared. Problem solved? Not quite. Because a similar setup works well in another profile, so I reactivated the mod and the NPCs .. were still present.

The problem, it seems, is not a mod in particular but this setup; it's apparently prone to produce errors. Remember the problem with the Dwarven items I could forge without having any perks at all? It also reappeared even though I had started a new game with this profile.

Garfink, may I ask you to publish your mod list created by MO? Some players don't like to do that, so I fully understand if you don't want to.

Re. "Duke Patrick's combat mod": Even placed at the bottom of the mod list, the incompatibilities with other mods I use are too great to ignore. It needs a specific setup to work properly. BUT it is unique among the combat mods since it comes as close as possible within the restrictions of the game to actually simulate combat with medieval weaponry. Anyone familiar with medieval European martial arts (for example the Liechtenauer tradition and Talhoffer) will recognize distinct tactics, combat phases and moves. I like it despite its demanding nature -- but I am going to resolve the issues in my Garfink profile first.

Edited by thommaal

I am still getting an orcish dagger appearing, but over all every other item has disappear. I suspect that the few level lists in CCOR (and possibly another mod I am running) is still adding a few orc+ items to my game. I took off my glass armor and put on the best light armor I don't need to smith, some scale armor and snow bear armor and the difficult is still correct, as long as I am facing even level opponents. I just got killed by bandits in helgen just now at level 35, a two handed guy killed me. Seems good.

CCOR doesn't add back anything if relev is removed. Have you tried doing the same for the SkyRe patch you are using?

I got a little bored and went ahead and made Immersive Weapon compatible with morrow loot as well....  :)

(Dreadflopp, can you message me your email, so you can up load this online like you did with those "garfink's patches", I promise I won't spam you :) )

Yes I've tried removing delev/relev tag, not sure if it did anything.  I will track it down...  

Edited by Garfink