Dreadflopps Modular patches

you know what I'd like? a stripped down version of Morrowloot that adds handplaced loot ( a la OOO, to reward exploration ) , but doesn't mess with leveled lists ( so you don't have to lose your mind trying to make it compatible, since it's incompatible with everything and its dog ) .

Just remove delev tag from morrowloot and it won't remove anything from the leveled list and will thus be compatible.Completely agree with garfink though Edited by dreadflopp

I see.... Since I am semi familiar with the items I know most by name I could do this and it shouldn't take too much time!I assume I was correct in thinking that the items in the Level list subsection that has the suffix like "blacksmith" with items that are set to be available at level 1 are items that are for the smithing menu?dreadflopp: I have this running SkyRe_CraftingFix.espDo I even need this if I am using CCOR? and if so should it load before or after CCOR? I have manually set it to load before, because LOOT has it running after.

That is not how it works in vanilla as far as I know. But maybe how SkyRe does it...What patches you need for SkyRe us beyond me. Maybe check in the nexus SkyRe forum too? I think many people would be glad if you get a SkyRe patch up and working. The patch would be in the form of a replacement esp and it would be the original esp that you have edited. If you do it, don't forget to check with SkyRe author before sharing it. If you don't want permissions you'll have to do it like how I did the HLE patch witch then has to be merged with the original. Edited by dreadflopp

I have said further up this thread, for various reasons I have forementioned, I don't like a deleveled creatures game world.  Deleveled loot yes, creatures no.  And yes, I have played through Requiem with 2 characters, the start on tough as nails, the end game was boring as hell.  That is why I am going to make a leveled world that works throughout a character's level from level 1 to 100 and remain challenging and varied throughout.

Edited by Garfink

Or just go with Requiem.  :^_^:

yeah, I'm also wondering why he's not just using Requiem since he wants an hardcore gameplay... maybe he already tried it and preferred SkyRe :D

Haha that questions have been asked many times  ::): tried requiem. Liked it but wanted more control and to use the mods I  wanted to use. So for me, a little OCD is the answer to why I dont want to use requiem  ::):

Done, just made SkyRe compatible with Morrowloot. Took bloody forever!! Testing now.

I'll say it again, I don't think the Skyrim world was designed for a deleveled world like Morrowind was. The best I can do is to delevel the loot only. (personal subjective observation.)

Edited by Garfink

Quick question:

After I have bashed patched, any level-list that is activated/added after the bashed patch is made is override by the bashed patch correct? As long as its the bash patch is editing the same level lists as the later added mods, correct?

I just noticed that my "combined patches" of various other patches have level-list entries that contain orc, ebony etc items. If I disable my combined patches before I create the bashed patch I should be good to go correct?

Edited by Garfink

The bashed patch leveled list doesn't overwrite every record. It isn't sure it'll overwrite entries in your combined patch. Check the two screenshots I posted earlier today.

Done, just made SkyRe compatible with Morrowloot. Took bloody forever!! Testing now.

Great job!