Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with FOMM - Fork? No matter what I do it won't start, through MO or by itself. I can't find any directions and the Readme text doesn't help me.

Can you tell me where the program is installed? If it doesn't start through MO or by itself then something is wrong with the install of the program.

Also, did you ever run the game through Steam, just up to the launcher. That is how you get the registry entries for the game so other programs can use them.

I put it in the F:NV folder my in Steam folder. It doesn't seem to matter where I put it or start it through MO it always fails.I did a clean install but I forgot to do that. I ran the launcher a few minutes ago.

Maybe reinstall an older version. V13.23 worked fine for me back when I started FOMM fork.

FOMM - Fork is still not working for me. In the readme.txt that came with it it said that if it start and throws up errors then it's a .NET issue, but it won't start at all. It'll seem like it's loading for a few seconds (And I looked in the Task Manager, it does start.) but then it'll die without anything coming up. Does anyone have an idea on what the problem could be?

No, still the same problem. Double click on it, seems like something is loading but nothing shows up. Checked with the Task Manager and fomm.exe shows up but dies seconds later.

And here's a mod that just showed up that changes something that always bothered me: TmT - Open Broken Doors Although really, considering you're dealing with at least centuries old wood you figure that you could just kick and the door would go to pieces.