Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

I have a question about Wyre Flash NV. There are several ESP show Masters have been re-ordered.

- Should we sort master of these plugin using FNVEdit? Does it matter?

Thanks.

Don't worry about that. It won't have any adverse effects.

Will probably have some free time on thursday to fix the PN-SoL Backpack mod, and look into the Nuka Cola Machine thing.

Edited by MonoAccipiter
  • +1 1

@Van555

I am not mad just want to clarify.

No worries brah.

Don't worry about that, won't have any adverse effects.

Will probably have some free time on thursday to fix the PN-SoL Backpack mod, look into the Nuka Cola Machine thing.

Man has anyone ever told you're super rad at this.

I had the same problem with the mteFunctions.pas file not being found when running Generate Bash Tags script, now I get an error in unit mteFunctions on line 5:unit expected but < found, any tips appreciated.

I manually added in Wyre so might be OK...

Edited by rabbiddesign

I found another problem regarding Wasteland Flora Overhaul. I don't know it just my setup or not. I have pure F&LNV installation. I am testing Fertile version.

I found trees are unrealistic and have really thick branches/leaves. I think something must be wrong. I fixed it by installing No-Antialiasing and Multisampling Patch from optional file section on Wasteland Flora Overhaul mod page.

Before the patch

8zjETmv.jpg

After the patch

FpemsUD.jpg

Please check it out. I use 2 AA from ENB combined with SMAA from SweetFx.

I don't know what can cause this.

Thanks

Edited by darkside

Hi, I'm working on a patch that should make NVInteriors ingestibles compatible with Project Nevada. It just adds the PN food quality effects and makes it so they only heal HP when set so in PN. I haven't yet rebalanced the stats to be in-line with Project Nevada's but it's still an improvement. Anyone care to test it?

Hi, I'm working on a patch that should make NVInteriors ingestibles compatible with Project Nevada. It just adds the PN food quality effects and makes it so they only heal HP when set so in PN. I haven't yet rebalanced the stats to be in-line with Project Nevada's but it's still an improvement. Anyone care to test it?

Certainly I love this idea

I've recreated the SoL - PN backpack mod from scratch without changing any of the formids or deleting the aviator glasses. Probably gonna add them to the PN leveled lists like the original mod did too, but I'm really tired (and fairly drunk) and I can't figure out why the G.E.C.K. won't let me add the SoL stuff to the PN leveled item, so here's the plugin for now, and at least it should make everything work properly.

https://mega.nz/#!UMckVZgC!p0I4LoQcUT8dU7wlMG-xCOOg1uls8cQULhCLLblMu9s

• +1 1