Fear and Loathing in New Vegas - Feedback

WHen you install with FOMM using MO, it can't always find the mods you installed with it, so when it looks for them bad things happen.

I forget how I fixed it, but I'm pretty sure that I installed FOMM in a different place and changed MO to run it from the new installation. 

After you un-install, or even before if it still throws a wobbly, you could delete the 'Install Info' folder under the the FalloutNV folder.

That ORIGINAL_VALUE fomod message is from your InstallLog.xml that FOMM, and also NMM I believe, generates whenever you install mods. Apparently it refers to a dummy mod and is just part of it's initialization process. That way when you install it freshly in the new location the 'Install Info' folder can be created with fresh values.

Take a look in the fallout folder in the my games folder

Is there something like fomodinstall.dat or something rather...

What is in there?

I think fork has a list of mods that you had installed and it won't continue until you uninstall then (by the sound of it, you can't) or you have to delete the file.

So, track down the file.

The reason I brought it up is because I saw a list from tesmodmanager and it gave me trouble for awhile but fnv may be different

I don't know if one of the mods caused this or something in  in the ini files  but i cannot use my  zoom function ( right mouse ) outside of using weapons .

The ui elements also don't appear  even though they are selected  in imersive hud .