Undramatic ENB by scripthoge

Kuldebar

This is NOT dramatic ENBSeries preset.
This provides no impressive graphic, but expresses something better than vanilla.

Undramatic ENB by scripthoge

Posted Image

Posted Image

This preset is not centered around any visual mods although the preset author states:

Recommended Mods
  • [*]
    [*]
Realistic Lighting Overhaul [*]Skyrim particle patch for ENB [*]Enhanced Lighting for ENB or ELE (use only "ELE - FX Emittance")

Compatibility
"Compatibility" means that you gain non-odd graphic on using this preset with weather or lighting mods.
Mods listed below are found no problem so far as I checked.

• [*]
    [*]
Religting Skyrim [*]Realistic Lighting Overhaul

Other weather or lighting mods may cause strange graphic, but I'm not sure.

This preset is not adjusted for Climates Of Tamriel (COT) now.
If I have enough time, I will make COT version of this preset.

• 2 weeks later...
The author released a CoT version.Not sure if the weather patch is supported as well though.

That's a good question. It looks like the CoT Version of Undramatic ENB would be fully compatible with any CoT related mods because the mod author has removed the conflicting weather settings from the ENB.

I don't use CoT anymore, just ENB Weather and Dramatic Clouds, it really gives me all I really want for weather effects. But, I liked CoT but feel a little bit more flexible in my mod selection without it.

I really am liking this ENB Preset.

Yeah from what I can tell after using the preset alongside the Weather Patch, it seems to work like a charm. 

Found no oddities, and the color balance was appropriate. The only thing I had to edit were the powerful godrays (I don't know if it has to do with CoT or the preset itself).

In fact I would almost say it counter-balance a bit the CoT's added "vibrancy", which match my tastes perfectly.

The Whiterun area doesn't become too yellow-ish like with so many presets for instance.

I think I finally found my own little favorite ENB :).

I strongly encourage those who try to keep the Vanilla feel to the game (which is goddamn hard with ENBs and CoT I might add) to try this out.

Edited by Fereval

I think I finally found my own little favorite ENB :).

I strongly encourage those who try to keep the Vanilla feel to the game (which is goddamn hard with ENBs and CoT I might add) to try this out.

I was really torn between this ENB and Seasons of Skyrim, Seasons of Skyrim is a little more refined (it's been around a lot longer and I get better FPS) but Undramatic was very close in the running and something I switch back to when the mood hits me.