Requiem Pack (WIP)

Yay the suggestion I made many months ago when it was clear that Azirok had disappeared has taken hold even if this happened without anyone reading my suggestion. I will need to look at this as it may well mean finally updating the Requiem guide. Damn a lot of work ahead, will try over Easter holidays.

::):

Yay the suggestion I made many months ago when it was clear that Azirok had disappeared has taken hold even if this happened without anyone reading my suggestion. I will need to look at this as it may well mean finally updating the Requiem guide. Damn a lot of work ahead, will try over Easter holidays.

YES!! Please Do!  ::D:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have been in contact with one of the administrators about permission to Update the Requeim Pack. I also have been speaking to one of the Requeim patch makers and he's also keen on me making a Step Pack.

So If you would like to work together that would be great?

Also I think it would be better to make a guide for S.T.E.P 2.2.9.1 with Requiem 1.8.3 as both will be released soon. I'll PM you. 

• 2 weeks later...

He is still working on his pack, I haven't heard for a while. I have seen his initial plans, but he was then going to make some changes and test it. I do not have a STEP profile at present, and so have been unable to test. Requiem is going through some big changes which may well have a huge impact on patches etc...

So hopefully soon there will be more news. This pack as it stands is compatible with my other packs and works as advertised, it will be upgraded or removed if MitchellKrever's pack does better. Ge3tting compatibility with STEP is easy, it is just SR:LE and REGS that present difficulties and those are must have projects for me (or variations of).

He is still working on his pack, I haven't heard for a while. I have seen his initial plans, but he was then going to make some changes and test it. I do not have a STEP profile at present, and so have been unable to test. Requiem is going through some big changes which may well have a huge impact on patches etc...

So hopefully soon there will be more news. This pack as it stands is compatible with my other packs and works as advertised, it will be upgraded or removed if MitchellKrever's pack does better. Ge3tting compatibility with STEP is easy, it is just SR:LE and REGS that present difficulties and those are must have projects for me (or variations of).

Cool, thanks for the update.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been using STEP and Requiem for quite some time, and recently, I have been trying to sort out all the Requiem patches for v1.8.2.  I wanted to get rid of Animated Weapon Enchants and Explosive Bolts Visualized, in favor of Enchanted Arsenal and a replacer esp from Another Requiem Patch Central.  I am stuck, as all STEP patches use these mods as masters (as mentioned by zloty77 back on Page44, Post#647).  CK is crashing when I try to remove these as Masters from the patch. 

Is it safe to just use the Merge Plugins xEdit Script to recreate the entire STEP patch?  I suspect not, but its worth asking.

Anyways, in case anyone may find it valuable, I started a LibreOffice4 spreadsheet listing every Requiem Patch I have ever found, and have attached it.  Please be aware that this sheet also contains references to non-STEP mods, including adult content.

requiemPatches.7z

I completely agree with your mod choice for follower management. Reddit says you don't want Frostfall or RND because of scripts, but I would really suggest getting Kuertee's Eat and Sleep mod (same author as follower mod). Soon, it will interact with the follower mod. Followers will need to eat/sleep too and if you don't get food for everyone or try to skip out on sleep for too long, your followers will complain and if you ignore them, they will leave you and walk off to the nearest inn to get some food/rest and await for you there.

Other than that, the list looks good. I am in deep with getting a Reqiuem setup going as well to see if I can spot any issues in a STEP+REGS install.

Sorry about the gray bar at the top... I fergot how to make a spoiler :(

Hey folks, long time reader here, just asking for advice on my load order.

I had Requeim working pretty damn good with what I'm using... 

But after adding

Better Fast Travel

Expanded Towns & Cities and

Realistic Room Rental enhanced

I started getting frequent CTD's. I'm sure its a load order thing. I sorted and used Reqtifier after adding every mod (I use MO btw) was able to fast travel using BFT carriage from Ivarstead to Whiterun w/o issue. Once i get to whiterun I ctd at random locations.

Im really hoping its just a load order issue as I have all the pacthes needed ( I think) 

Long story short... Would anyone mind taking a look at my load order to see if Im screwing sumthing up? Obviously loot isn't sorting correctly.

Also, Ive been wondering about multiple patches. For example, If I have SIC and ROTE and using Requiem.

Do I need the SIC/ROTE patch

AND the Requiem/SIC

AND Requiem/ROTE?

Where the patches are confusing me is if mods A & B need an AB patch, but mod C has a patch for A & B. If Mod C patches A & B, does A & B need its own patch?

Like if Requiem pacthes two mods to make those two mods work with Requiem, do those mods need to be patched to work with each other>?

I'm trying to keep my load order to a minimum, am looking for a survivalist type of skyrim. Not too worried about better looking statues or anything. Just more quest content, expanding the towns and cities, Hunterborn, RND and Frostfall. I really like those three especially since theres an all-in-one patch for them. I was having issues with immersive weapons and armors, I didnt want to leave them out, I miss them terribly, but I'm pretty happy with the build so far. Im currently level 23 and would rather not start over (again)  :(

[spoiler=Load order]# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Falskaar.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm