rootsrat

Order My Items by alexbull_uk

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51733/?

A very neat mod IMHO. It allows you to order some items from merchants if they haven't got it in their inventory and is pretty configurable. 

This is a simple mod that allows you to "order" items from vendors instead of waiting for merchant inventories to re-spawn, hopping all around Skyrim to catch every shop, or just plain cheating. When you choose an item and quantity, you'll be charged a small (configurable!) fee and then, after a (configurable!) stocking time the vendor will have your order in their inventory, ready for purchase.

Currently, you can buy all the vanilla ingots from blacksmiths, and all the ingredients that are classified as rare from alchemists. More vendor types and items will be added, but I need to know what people want. Leave a comment and let me know what you want to be able to order!

Here's a little review.

New version 1.2:

Added optional courier service. Players can have their items delivered!

Added armour to the list of available items. Purchased as full sets only, and no faction specific armour.

Changed stocking time from a fixed value to min/max sliders with randomized final stocking time.

Courier service has converted me :p What is the script load of this mod? (if there is any at all) Even though it is a very nice idea, it's still a convenience mod.

I was about to say ores and ingredients were not really enough to make it worthwhile. But armor sets change that. Going to the blacksmith and asking him to craft you a set of armor is great - and more realistic than browsing armors are us. The courier idea is cool - not sure if I prefer it.

What I would really like to see is a crafting service - wizards who would enchant your gear or smiths who would temper it. It would negate the need for the Hero to be a master smith and master enchanter and let him concentrate on heroically dispatching dragons and other fell beasts.

What I would really like to see is a crafting service - wizards who would enchant your gear or smiths who would temper it. It would negate the need for the Hero to be a master smith and master enchanter and let him concentrate on heroically dispatching dragons and other fell beasts.

I believe he is taking requests so it's a matter of talking to him and asking nicely :p But tempering/enchanting quality would be hard to regulate, you shouldnt have legenday items at level 1, so it would be by your highest combat level? (smithing regulated by highest of 1h/2h/archery, enchant by the highest of illusion, alteration, etc.) Warriors would still have pretty bad enchanted items though.

Perhaps just use character level as a proxy - the skill of the smith or enchanter equals character level times 2. But also make the cost increase more than linear - after all a legendary sword should cost vastly more than a fine sword.

Maybe somewhere between 1.25 and 1.5 would be more balanced, as items crafted by others should be of lower quality (while at 50 you would have a maxed out self-crafted sword - if you want to do it right, do it yourself :p) and yes, exponential cost would be the right way, not that it would impact much as you usually have tons of money by 50's!

I'll try to talk to the author and point him to this thread.

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm currently thinking of the best ways to improve OMI and custom enchants/tempering is something I like the idea of.

Problem is, I have no idea at all how to do it. Currently, purchasing items is simple. The game just retrieves your item based on its ID - my issue is that tempered items and enchanted items don't have specific IDs, so I'm not sure what to do. If anyone could point me to some help, it would be much appreciated. 

Edited by alexbull_uk

Welcome mate. The only thing I could think of is finding a way to auto-apply enchants to items, like the console command that gave you a 200% alchemy/enchanting hood.

@alexbull_uk

The new build of SKSE (1.7.0) includes a CreateEnchantment function that allows adding enchantments to items, along with new functions to detect these kinds of created enchantments, and player-enchantments (which was never possible before). There have been functions to detect/apply "normal" enchantments already in the present SKSE build. There are also some functions to detect the strength of tempered items. You might want to take a look at WornObject.psc and ObjectReference.psc in the newest SKSE archive to see what's all available. Drop me a line or leave a message in the Mod Authors forum if you want to follow up.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the suggestions!

I'm currently thinking of the best ways to improve OMI and custom enchants/tempering is something I like the idea of.

Problem is, I have no idea at all how to do it. Currently, purchasing items is simple. The game just retrieves your item based on its ID - my issue is that tempered items and enchanted items don't have specific IDs, so I'm not sure what to do. If anyone could point me to some help, it would be much appreciated. 

Welcome to the community, Alexbull, good to see you here :) If you send a message to z929669 on Nexus to confirm your identity (standard procedure), you'll get a nice Mod Author's badge here on STEP.

Enjoy your stay!

Match this with Alternative Crafting System and you got a nice way to get stuff taken care of without a forge.

ACS did have a point, are all blacksmiths able to smith every type of armor or did you take into account their actual/lore-based skill? (like eorlund being the best, so he's the only one who can smith ebony/dragon). I'm sorry if it is very evident ingame as I can't test it out, in the middle of a new install :/

ACS did have a point, are all blacksmiths able to smith every type of armor or did you take into account their actual/lore-based skill? (like eorlund being the best, so he's the only one who can smith ebony/dragon). I'm sorry if it is very evident ingame as I can't test it out, in the middle of a new install :/

I know it has some mcm menu options to adjust things to fit lore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By sheson
      This is a beta of [FNV|FO3|FO4|FO4VR|TES5|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERAL|ENDERALSE]LODGen/Edit with terrain LOD meshes and textures generation.
      This is for experienced mod authors and users that know how to use xEdit, xLODGen or DynDOLOD already.
      Installation and Setup
      Download
      xLODGen beta 83 - based on 4.1.3g
      Unzip into a dedicated folder outside of any game and Steam folders or special Windows folders like Program Files.
      (Pro users can merge with existing xEdit installation. Make sure to overwrite older LODGen.exe/LODGenx64.exe TexConv.exe/TexConvx64.exe in Edit Scripts. All other files with the same filenames are the same as the latest version of xEdit.)
      Rename xLODGen.exe to [game mode]LODGen.exe (TES5LODGen.exe for example) or start with command line parameter -fnv, -fo3, -fo4, -fo4vr, -tes5, tes5vr, -sse, -enderal, -enderalse
      Use -o:"c:\OutputPath\" command line parameter to change where files are generated to, default is the game folder.
      Do not generate into any game or any mod manager folders.
      Requirements
      Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 - Required by LODGen.exe/LODGenx64.exe and Texconv.exe/Texconvx64.exe. Get matching platform x86/x64 depending on which xLODGen.exe (x86) or xLODGenx64.exe (x64) is used.
      RTFM and Share Results
      See the included Skyrim-Occlusion-Readme.txt for a brief explanation of the Skyrim TVDT Occlusion data generation. Read the hints that are shown when the mouse pointer rests on a setting. Ask specific questions or give feedback in the dedicated Skyrim TVDT - Occlusion Data thread.
      See the included Terrain-LOD-Readme.txt for a brief explanation of the settings for terrain LOD generation. Read the hints that are shown when the mouse pointer rests on a setting. Ask specific questions about terrain LOD in this thread for a more in-depth explanation if required and share feedback (with screenshots) about results or problems.
      These tools generate LOD meshes and textures "exactly" like CK, but not like the meshes and textures which are shipping with the games (they are often manually edited).
      However, these tools provide more options and higher resolutions (use the x64 version if there are memory errors because you believe you require 4k or higher) and can be updated to add more useful features and options.
      I did some testing in the different games, but finding the best combinations of options and settings requires lots of testing and are a matter of personal opinion and which game is used, the load order, mods, even different worldspaces probably.
      That means, I am only able to give generic guidelines and hints to send you off to find and test for yourself and share your results. My main interested is that generations works correctly and without problems for now.
      Check out the thread xLODGen Terrain Settings Compare. Also refer to any modding guide which has a list of relevant mods close to your load order.
      The object and tree LOD generation is the same as the current versions of xEdit / xLODGen. Refer to their respective descriptions and explanations.
      Obviously, users of Skryim/Enderal/Skyrim SE/Skyrim VR/EnderalSE continue to use the easier and more comprehensive DynDOLOD for drastically improved object and tree LOD generation and only use xLODGen for terrain LOD (and maybe Occlusion) generation.
      First Time
      Here are suggestion to start without going crazy and that should be quick enough to generate:
      Set quality of meshes for LOD4 to 5 and then +5 for each next level. Or just set levels 8/16/32 to 10.
      Check protect cell borders (yes it fixes the ugly terrain drops at outer cell borders that still exist in Fallout 4).
      Use the max vertices setting only if you want to hard limit max file size.
      In Skyrim Special Edition or Skyrim VR, if you notice terrain briefly flickering when new areas are loading in, set [Display] bEnableLandFade=0 in Skyrim.INI
      Set Optimize Unseen to off for LOD4 for first generation. Start experimenting with a value of 550 with a quality setting of 10 or lower for LOD32 (used for map) and compare coastlines and file size to other settings.
      To quickly generate terrain LOD meshes just for the map, check only terrain LOD Meshes, check the Specific Chunk checkbox and set drop down to 32. Leave SW fields empty for complete map or set SW cell coordinates to same values as a *.btr filename to test a specific area with lots of water, river etc.
      Set texture sizes to 512 for a start. Larger sizes and large world spaces will take a considerable time (like 15 to 30 minutes or more easily). Each higher resolution means quadruple the work.
      Use DXT1 for diffuse and 565 (DXT1 if on Windows 7) for normal maps. If generating for Skyrim Special Edition use BC7. Uncheck mipmaps, raise steepness and Bake normal maps.
      For now, leave the Brightness, Contrast and Gamma at 0 and 1.0 respectively. It seems that only Skyrim CK and Skyrim SE CK are manipulating the intensity of the textures to adjust for the noise.dds and the god awful "improved" snow shader of Skyrim SE (just turn that thing off, really). If textures seem too dark in the game, brighten the noise.dds instead or vice versa. That way you can get perfectly matching LOD textures that look just like the textures in the loaded cells. For Skyrim a good average color of the noise texture seems to be around #C0. See below for a couple noise texture downloads.
      If you want to test larger texture sizes, use the chunk option to limit the number of textures that need to be generated. For example, check [x] Specific chunk, leave the drop down empty and set WS to the lower left cell coordinate of an 32x32 area, like 0, 0. It will then generate all textures up to 31,31. Not all worldspaces have their origin at 0,0 so you will have to check already generated meshes/texture filenames for their lower left coordinates.
      Questions and Feedback
      Obliviously anything related to terrain LOD should be posted in this thread.
      Posts related to Occlusion should be made here.
      Recommended Optionals
      TES5-Terrain-Tamriel.esm, SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm
      TES5-Terrain-Tamriel-Extend.esm, SSE-Terrain-Tamriel-Extend.esm - These extend the sea of ghost further to the north (see screenshots)
      SSE-Terrain-Tamriel-Full-Extend.esm - Entire map from -96,-96 to 95,96 with northern ocean extension. Useful for mod authors.
      Put in game data folder obviously. Adds back terrain for Skyrim (Tamriel worldspace) at the outer edges so there is no missing terrain meshes/textures when generating terrain LOD for Skyrim.
      Load as early with lowest priority as possible, so that any other plugins overwriting or adding land records or cells with the same coordinates take precedence.
      Only required to be loaded when generating terrain LOD. No harm done when loaded in-game but typically the player can not get close to these areas. There are no effects outside the far away added cells.
      Noise
      Single color flat noise, Adjusted vanilla noise, HD Terrain Noise Texture SE
      Examples for Skyrim. Install to game folder like any other texture mod. The noise texture is applied in-game on top of terrain LOD textures, so no effect for LOD generation.
      Only the red channel is used in case the textures is not a grey channel format. MipMaps are ignored. The textures is tiled 3x3 per LOD quad, e.g. for LOD level 4, the noise texture is repeated 3 times to cover 4 cells, for LOD level 8, the noise texture is repeated 3 times to cover 8 cells and so on.
      Test-Terrain-Tamriel.7z
      For testing terrain LOD distances. Plain color terrain LOD textures for Tamriel with coordinates for every LOD quad. Green for LOD 4, yellow for LOD8, blue for LOD 16 and red for LOD 32.
    • By sheson
      I will keep this post brief. Make use of the Help buttons and hover over settings. Do not hesitate to ask questions and provide feedback.
      This is early ALPHA to test things and iron out bugs. Certain things may be incomplete, not work as expected or change considerably between versions. In case of error messages, click "Help for this message" if available. Ask questions or report any problems or issue in this thread.
      If making posts or reporting errors, upload/paste these files (if they exist) to a file or text sharing service:
      ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt
      ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\[DynDOLOD|TexGen]_[TES5|ENDERAL|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERALSE]_log.txt (truncate large log files to last meaningful generation)
      ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\[DynDOLOD|TexGen]_[TES5|ENDERAL|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERALSE]_Debug_log.txt
      If issue involves LODGen upload/paste
      ..\DynDOLOD\Logs\LODGen_[TES5|ENDERAL|SSE|TES5VR|ENDERALSE]_[Worldspace]_log.txt

Requirements
      DynDOLOD Standalone 3.00 Alpha-35 (Mega) DynDOLOD Resources 3.00 Alpha-10 (Mega) for Skyrim/Enderal or DynDOLOD Resources SE 3.00 Alpha-10 (Mega) for Skyrim SE/Skyrim VR/Enderal SE Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 For dynamic LOD: SKSE, SKSE64, SKSEVR and PapyrusUtil, PapyrusUtil SE, PapyrusUtil VR  or DynDOLOD DLL For grass LOD: A warm precache from No Grass In Objects. See next post for details. For Majestic Mountains: Majestic Mountains LOD Pack for DynDOLOD 3  
      Installation
      Install the requirements as usual. Install the Core Files from either DynDOLOD Resources or DynDOLOD Resources SE depending on the used game version. Typically overwrite any files or refer to Load/Overwrite Orders. Install other options as desired. Unpack the DynDOLOD Standalone archive into a new 'DynDOLOD' directory that is outside of special OS folders like 'Programs Files' or 'Program Files (x86)', User, Documents, Desktop, Download and also not in SteamApps, game or any mod manager folders. If the tools are started without setting a Game Mode with a command line argument (-tes5 for Skyrim, -sse for Skyrim Special Edition etc.), a message window will prompt for the desired Game Mode.  
      LOD Generation
      Use TexGen to generate object LOD textures and tree/grass LOD billboards into a dedicated output folder and then install as a mod. Use DynDOLOD to generate object LOD (includes grass LOD if enabled), tree and optional dynamic LOD into a dedicated output folder and then install as a mod.  
      Major Feature Changes
      Generate high quality tree/grass LOD billboards with TexGen. No need to install any billboards. Ultra tree LOD is now a checkbox - remember to update the tree mesh rule as desired. Billboard Grass LOD in object LOD Level 4. See next post for details. Generate some pre-rendered object LOD textures, including all cities. Generate an underside terrain mesh to block sun rays. Automatic texture replacements for stitched object LOD textures.  
      Changelog 3.00 Alpha 35
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not updating Mesh Mask/Reference list view
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved reporting and ignoring of some missing textures
      3.00 Alpha 34
      TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - added game mode selection window if started without game mode command line argument
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved automatic texture replacements for stitched object LOD textures
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not warn about missing textures if they are being replaced
      DynDOLOD.exe - automatically create stitched object LOD texture for replaced textures if required
      DynDOLOD.exe - automatically create non alpha texture of full texture if required
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved mini atlas export data
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved worldspace bounds warning/error settings
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed and improved mesh rules loading order
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes ignoring Reference Enable mesh rule setting
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a case of wrongly setting LOD Levels to None
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not updating reference rules internally
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved detection of childworld copies
      DynDOLOD.exe - never list child worldspaces that use parent worldspace for LOD even if they have a lodsettings file
      TexGen.exe - added/updated rendered object LOD textures
      TexGen.exe - fixed wrong output path for rendered billboards found in data folder
      TexGen.exe - do not try to render textures for DLC if DLC is missing
      TexGen.exe - improved config file reading for records in ESL flagged plugins
      TexGen.exe - added CreateMod INI setting to generate textures to include in a mod that won't prompt to uninstall old TexGen output
      LODGen.exe - fixed an issue with sometimes not combining crown and trunk when generating hybrids
      LODGen.exe - fixed a random grass LOD exception
      LODGen.exe - fixed grass LOD not being generated for grasses added by ESL flagged plugins
      LODGen.exe - default threadsplit to number of physical cores
      DynDOLOD Resources - updated meshes and textures for better compatibility
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes and textures for better compatibility
      3.00 Alpha 33
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed an issue with adding grass LOD billboards to object LOD atlas
      3.00 Alpha 32
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed wrong INI settings
      3.00 Alpha 31
      DynDOLOD.exe - added Enderal SE Steam support, start with -enderalse command line argument
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI settings CrownBrightness, TrunkBrightness, FlatTrunkBrightness vertex color multipliers to control brightness of 3D tree models in object LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - never ignore neverfades in child worlds for upgrading to static or dynamic LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed accidentally adding material shader to glow LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not use empty list item from lists in INI
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not always disabling some dynamic LOD correctly in scanned childworlds that also have their own LOD (e.g. Markarth)
      TexGen.exe - added rendered object LOD textures - most notably Solitude, Markarth, Riften, Windhelm and College of Winterhold
      LODGen.exe - CrownBrightness*=, TrunkBrightness*=, FlatTrunkBrightness*= added
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes and texture for better compatibility
      3.00 Alpha 30
      TexGen.exe - fixed sometimes wrongly applying specular 3.00 Alpha 29
      TexGen.exe - improved loading of cubemap textures
      3.00 Alpha 28
      TexGen.exe/DynDOLOD.exe - added Enderal SE support, uses its own config files in anticipation of Steam version
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed accidentally generating tree LOD instead of object LOD for child world copies
      DynDOLOD.exe - add full-model-CRC32 matching for object/dynamic LOD models for automatic support of "dumb" mesh replacer mods
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not adding center cell data for first dynamic LOD activation
      DynDOLOD.exe - added/updated rules for better compatibility
      TexGen.exe - properly ignore trees without models or deleted base records
      TexGen.exe - added environment/cubemap shader
      TexGen.exe - added rendered object LOD textures - most notably vanilla Whiterun and Dwemer Ruins, DynDOLOD Dawnguard castle and more
      LODGen.exe - improved parsing of txt files
      Texconv.exe - updated to latest version
      DynDOLOD_Manual.html - updated explanations information for Enderal
      DynDOLOD Resources SE - updated meshes and texture for better compatibility
      3.00 Alpha 27
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI setting TerrainUndersideIgnoreWorlds=
      LODGen.exe - optimize underside terrain by removing triangles for default terrain height
      DynDOLOD-Resources-SE - added patch to enable grass for Whiterun exterior

3.00 Alpha 26
      DynDOLOD.exe - add terrain underside references to ESP so they work in all worldspaces
      3.00 Alpha 25
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed a problem with thread control
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed patches sometimes being confused about the destination plugin
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved enabling/disabling of underside mesh
      Papyrus Script - updated objectenabler script
      3.00 Alpha 24
      DynDOLOD.exe - enable/disable terrain underside meshes in child worldspaces
      DynDOLOD.exe - only generate terrain underside meshes for worldspaces that have LOD level 32
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed ignoring skinned meshes for dynamic LOD
      Papyrus Script - new objectenabler script for terrain underside meshes
      LODGen.exe - do not fail if optional billboard txt file is not present
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not automatically setting passthru for glow shader
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not applying replacement textures
      3.00 Alpha 23
      DynDOLOD.exe/TexGen.exe - fixed not using SSE config files for TES5VR
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI settings TerrainUnderside, TerrainUndersideQuality and TerrainUndersideHeigth to automatically generate and place a terrain NIF that aids in blocking sun rays
      3.00 Alpha 22
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI settings DoubleSidedTextureMask and DoubleSidedMeshMask to force double sided flag for specfic meshes or textures
      LODGen.exe - DoubleSidedTextureMask= and DoubleSidedMeshMask= added
      3.00 Alpha 21
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore billboards without txt files so LODGen does not fail later
      LODGen.exe - added GrassDensity= to allow for lower density of grass LOD billboards in object LOD
      LODGen.exe - added ThreadSplit= to control ratio of main to sub threads for object LOD generation
      3.00 Alpha 20
      LODGen.exe - fixed looking up wrong path in BSA for billboard txt
      3.00 Alpha 19
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed skipping over some references using LIGH
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed ignoring overwrites from patches
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not always copying XEMI record from child world to existing parent LOD representations
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore references with only a notice that have been moved out of their original worldspace
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed ignoring XESP parent configuration not working as intended
      TexGen.exe - do not leave orphaned billboard files in case they are filtered out
      3.00 Alpha 18
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed wrong tree LOD atlas coordinates
      3.00 Alpha 17
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed index out of bounds while generating tree LOD texture atlas
      3.00 Alpha 16
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore duplicate patches
      3.00 Alpha 15
      DynDOLOD.exe - default to -memory instead of -speed
      DynDOLOD.exe - added duplicate texture removal to object LOD atlas generation
      DynDOLOD.exe - added thread limit settings for some Occlusion operations
      LODGen.exe - fixed an indexing error
      LODGen.exe - added Threads= to limit number of concurrent LOD generation threads, defaults to number of cores
      3.00 Alpha 14
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not ignoring player enable parent for tree LOD
      TexGen.exe - fixed a case of not ignoring case
      3.00 Alpha 13
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes leaving ITM records
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed removing alpha channel from texture if NiAlphaProperty threshold is 0
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes setting unresolved material links
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not overwriting earlier rules
      TexGen.exe - maximize and trim billboard texture based on render instead of vertex bounding box
      TexGen.exe - do not generate billboard if textures are missing
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not using side-view billboard
      3.00 Alpha 12
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed wrong load order detection for ESP only generation
      3.00 Alpha 11
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes modifying other plugins
      TexGen.exe - added separate MaxSuperSamples options for grass, tree and objects
      LODGen.exe - fixed sometimes not discovering grass billboards correctly
      3.00 Alpha 10
      DynDOLOD.exe - removed a left over debug check stopping things for no reason
      3.00 Alpha 9
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes copying wrong overwrite record
      3.00 Alpha 8
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes not matching LOD models
      3.00 Alpha 7
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed sometimes adding a duplicate textures on atlas
      3.00 Alpha 6
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not adding master for direct childworld copies
      3.00 Alpha 5
      DynDOLOD.exe - demoted duplicate cell exception to a warning
      DynDOLOD.exe - check for childless worldspaces 
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed not adding master for enable parent of object activators
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved reading of grass data
      DynDOLOD.exe - added INI setting AlphaFactor= to control internal mipmap alpha coverage
      DynDOLOD.exe - improved normalization of assets paths
      TexGen.exe - ^^which means finding textures with rooted texture paths found in NIF
      3.00 Alpha 4
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed trying to add references for empty parent models for glow LOD
      DynDOLOD.exe - report missing base record LOD definitions if automatic matching fails
      DynDOLOD.exe - do not add worshippers to cells added by ESP
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed forced load order resulting in orphaned records 
      DynDOLOD.exe - double check if there are duplicate cells
      DynDOLOD.exe - monitor for duplicate triplets
      DynDOLOD.exe - properly blame ESP not setting MSTT DATA - Flags 0x4 
      TexGen.exe - fixed localization preventing rendering
      TexGen.exe - fixed sometimes writing wrong CRC32 for textures
      3.00 Alpha 3
      DynDOLOD.exe - ignore inconsequential unresovled errors in DLC and paid mods
      3.00 Alpha 2
      DynDOLOD.exe - fixed INI setting typo
      DynDOLOD Help - updated grass LOD settings information for No Grass In Objects version 6

3.00 Alpha 1
      DynDOLOD.exe - converted all remaining external pas scripts to native code
      DynDOLOD.exe - added ultra LOD as a GUI option
      DynDOLOD.exe - export binary terrain file for LODGen
      DynDOLOD.exe - export grass LOD billboard file for LODGen
      TexGen.exe - converted all remaining external pas scripts to native code
      TexGen.exe - added OpenGl renderer and options to generate object LOD textures and tree/grass LOD billboards from models
      LODGen.exe - added support for reading Skyrim Special Edition CGID grass data files to place grass billboards in static object LOD meshes
      LODGen.exe - PathGrass= path to folder with xy.cgid files
      LODGen.exe - GrassMap= file with simple (NIF_FormID) billboard filename to fully qualified (textures\terrain\LODGen\...) billboard filename
      LODGen.exe - GrassBrightness*= vertex color multipliers to control overall brightness of grass
      LODGen.exe - use optional binary terrain file for pre-pass removing unseen faces for object LOD, TerrainData= as for terrain LOD

• By DangerousDeraz
      Hello there, Just finished installing STEP for Skyrim SE, Everything looks great and smooth.
      I've one question thou, my brother has the same game but without any of these mods installed on his PC.
      is it possible that i just copy the "modding" folder and "skyrim SE" folder to his PC and it'll work just as it works on mine? or is there another way?