Tamriel Reloaded - Textures and Parallax

EssArrBee

I guess I don't really see it as fantasy style, just that someone made some different bricks and stones to make buildings. I think the screens make it look a bit more vibrant do to all the shots having an ENB. There is another project that changes some of the stones and architecture of the cities and towns that came out a couple weeks ago. I'm probably going to pick and choose a few textures from each one and make something that fits well into the world. It always bothered me that in 4 years development there was only one style for almost every building. All the Jarl's longhouses and inns have the same look, and that is really lazy IMHO.

I'm the same as mothergoose on this one. Some of it is okay, some of it I don't care for. I like the parallax effect but I don't like all the artisitic changes. I especially don't care for the changes in Riften. I wish someone would take SRO (which is our major overhaul that take the most priority) and make those textures more parallax. That would be a good solution.

[video=youtube]

I wish someone would take SRO (which is our major overhaul that take the most priority) and make those textures more parallax.

Didn't that already happen? (get the SRO optional file for the mod)
True, but that mod requires ENB. This mod has both ENB and non-ENB version. A non-ENB version of the SRO-parallax is what would be nice for us non-ENB users.

True' date=' but that mod requires ENB. This mod has both ENB and non-ENB version. A non-ENB version of the SRO-parallax is what would be nice for us non-ENB users.[/quote']

Well, what about just using ENBoost? I think that can fix the parralax bug while not affecting graphics otherwise...

Never mind then, thanks for the answer. Looks like I read more into the SRO topic than I thought :p

btw is there a thread or guide here for suggestions on using SRO as the baseline, installing other visual mods over it? I'm still learning where everything is, I want to make sure I did not miss it (have been scanning over the forums for days now)