Apocalypse Spell Package (by Enai Siaion)

ivactheseeker

Hi! First of all, i'd like to thank TC and the STEP team for the hard work they put into this project. I think you should be proud! :yes: Anyway, i just wanted to bring ur attention to this mod. Does not follow exactly STEP's phylosophy, since it changes gameplay, but seems balanced (IMO :P ) .

Apocalypse Spell Package

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=16225

In particular, it is problably the first balanced magic pack mod. I haven't played much the game 'cause i startedd modding, so i cannot fully test, but from what i tried they does what it says .

So, what do you think?

PS: i hope this is the right section and sorry if i made grammar mistakes, i'm not a native speaker.

we also prefer to have individual threads per mod to keep discussions focused and make tracking easier.

ops, that's right, sorry about that. :confused:

@ TC

that's what i did for a while, but T3nd0 has been working actively on the mod in the past weeks so if you have any suggestion this is a good time. For example Apocalypse spell and SkyRe are already compatible but he said he's probably going to make a compatybility patch for it (for abilities like sneaky magic)

• 1 year later...

I realize this is quite the necro, but I feel like the new update to this mod warrants it.

Among the new stuff :

- Lots of new spells, and quite a few of the old ones seem to have been reworked or removed.

- MCM menu to change the amplitude of the new spells.

- Compatible with spell scaling.

- SkyRe, SPERG, and Requiem compatibility patches.

Just what I needed for my new mage playthrough.