Solstheim landscape and furniture (by Langely)

WilliamImm

I agree and it's starting to provide my thoughts correct, that I don't think we'll be able to use the Langley mods as a whole, but rather peacemeal (through BCFs/Batch Files) as the author intended:

This set of textures is intended for experienced users, those who can independently look and choose textures which are necessary. Not full and self-sufficient textures pack, recommended for use in a combination with other mods and retextures. These textures are only additions and options for creation of global retexture from works of different authors.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that its that big of a deal since i know what youre saying, but the only wood beams are vanilla or langleys, no SHD. The "current-STEP" screenshot in that set of compares is only to demonstrate how the vanilla wood beams look with all of the other STEP textures installed alongside of it.

But like i said, i understand what you were saying :D

ive been using nothing but 1k whenever possible for my landscape compares, but i would probably use the default 2k for this pack. I was considering doing the solitude pack.

EDIT: oops. i was referring to the other pack - Langleys Wood Metal and Stone Workshop

• 1 month later...