Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons (by Cliffworms)

WilliamImm

Discussion thread:
Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons by Cliffworms
Wiki Link

Because z92 wants to keep the Sounds of Skyrim threads separate  I am creating threads for the other two modules (as they didn't exist yet). Anyway, 115+ ambient sound effects for dungeons - helps make them seem creepier.

Accepted for STEP v2.2.6

Mod Testing
    •  
    • Check for any conflicts of note with other STEP mods.
    • Play with the mod installed for a period of time and see if any unexpected issues come up because of this mod.

--Thanks WilliamImm, Neovalen + SR users and Eliian for confirmation of this and all of the SOS mods

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Should be dropped now not for 2.2.9. That is what I think should happen also add AOS patches to the drop list and just the patches on the AOS page or use the step patches which all pack authors are free to use to patch their packs to better incorporate compatibility with step.

I'll update this a little later if no one else does. I actually have to some real work for a couple hours… booooooo.

We are attempting to drop now, but the staff needs to work together to get everything updated. I only have time to update Nexus assets. I need others to take on the changelog and guide updates before I do that, as I am not confident I understand all of the installation changes.

Alright, thanks for the info. I'll remove all references to SoS from the REGS - STEP patch then :)

@RSB: Hey, at least now updating the STEP patches will be less annoying without mods that modify worldspace records like this one :P

We are attempting to drop now, but the staff needs to work together to get everything updated. I only have time to update Nexus assets. I need others to take on the changelog and guide updates before I do that, as I am not confident I understand all of the installation changes.

I'm on it, but will be another 90 minutes before I have time to do it. I'm currently only able to leave a few posts here and there, but don't have time to go to the mod lists and all that stuff.

Alright, thanks for the info. I'll remove all references to SoS from the REGS - STEP patch then :)

@RSB: Hey, at least now updating the STEP patches will be less annoying without mods that modify worldspace records like this one :P

You have no clue how much I will not miss patching this mod's Cell and Worldspace edits. Well, you did Navmesh patching so you probably do have an idea of how tedious that stuff is. Anyways, the SoS mods will not be missed by me.