Water Effects Brightness and Reflection Fix (by wSkeever)

D1Z4STR

Discussion topic:
Water Effects Brightness and Reflection Fix by wSkeever
Wiki Link

I do not know why no has pointed out the bright water at night with STEP. Just seeing this issue for the first time and it should be corrected. I tried this mod with the RWT patch and addon and problem solved. Proper lighting, no flickering, no issues at 3 bodies of water I have checked so far and 2 waterfalls. Adding this to the LO to see if I see any out place lit/unlit water. All shots with STEP ENB (heavy) on. The RWT patch also includes LOD resources.

I do not know if there will be a strange interaction with Sky Reflection Fix or not

STEP 2.3 Embershard Mine.jpg STEP 2.3 no fix - Embershard Mine

STEP 2.3 Embershard Mine with water brightness mods fixes.jpg STEP 2.3 with fix and patch - Embershard Mine

STEP 2.3 Outside of Embershard Mine path to Riverwood.jpg STEP 2.3 no fix - Outside of Embershard Mine

STEP 2.3 Outside of Embershard Mine with water brightness mods fixes.jpg STEP 2.3 with fix and patch - Outside of Embershard Mine

STEP 2.3 Day Time with water brightness mods fixes.jpg STEP 2.3 with fix showing day time - Outside of Embershard Mine

These look like mesh changes. If RWT covers these meshes, it would be best if that mod made the changes. If they are all vanilla meshes in Step, then this could be considered.

I don't have time to investigate myself right now, but I will when I can carve it out.

These are RWT meshes. wSkeever flagged them correctly with that info on the mods main page. This is something that Tech should/could hopefully get around to sometime or consider having it as a patch.

• Like 1