v2.3 - Feedback & Bug Reports

2 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Did you install the LFfGM Arthmoor Town Patches with the Oakwood patch? That is no longer used (see instructions for that one).

Nope. Only the CRF and AsLAL patches.

4 minutes ago, Mercury71 said:

Nope. Only the CRF and AsLAL patches.

Strange. I just checked, and mine is all above water, so you must have some other mod modifying the area. Check Moon and Star conflicts in xEdit.

Just now, z929669 said:

Strange. I just checked, and mine is all above water, so you must have some other mod modifying the area. Check Moon and Star conflicts in xEdit.

Just found it!

Forgot to ...

2. Install the Patch for Moon and Star optional file as a separate mod for independent version tracking.

• Like 1

Snowy Landscapes in Snowy Regions remains in STEP 2.3. The mod is dropped from STEP per its dropped tag and the mod page mentions it has been fully incorporated into Vanilla Landscape Corrections. Users will need to regenerate LOD with xLODGen and DynDOLOD.

1 hour ago, D1Z4STR said:

Snowy Landscapes in Snowy Regions remains in STEP 2.3. The mod is dropped from STEP per its dropped tag and the mod page mentions it has been fully incorporated into Vanilla Landscape Corrections. Users will need to regenerate LOD with xLODGen and DynDOLOD.

We're actually not dropping it until TechAngel updates the Smooth Shorelines Patch for VLC. I'll fix the tag on SLfSR

8 hours ago, trackho said:

So other than having some landscape seams in the meantime, it'll be okay to drop SLfSR until VLC updates to the desired state?

The guide does not drop SLSR so that we can still use the Smooth Shores patch.

Maybe not a bug report or it could be intentional, but I wanted to post here.

In the STEP - lighting and weather patch I noticed for worldscape record 0000BCB5 - FaldarsToothExterior02 that RiverWaterFlow (default) was used instead of RWT's RWT_LakeWater