v2.3 - Feedback & Bug Reports

image.thumb.png.5b8930f1fa6d20f01fc147587fdb39e1.pngbecause low latency is not separate bullet point, but under g-sync, it is little not clear, if i should have enable low latency if i don't have g-sync

i suspect that i do, but just to clarify

3 hours ago, d2eRX52 said:

image.thumb.png.674046b66f32776bb3abe1926b3eaa21.pngmain ile - main file

Fixed

3 hours ago, d2eRX52 said:

image.thumb.png.5b8930f1fa6d20f01fc147587fdb39e1.pngbecause low latency is not separate bullet point, but under g-sync, it is little not clear, if i should have enable low latency if i don't have g-sync

i suspect that i do, but just to clarify

Enable G-SYNC and Low Latency if you are able.

Congratulations on the release of 2.3.0!

- In the step 2.3 changelog, it does not mention that you also need to update the Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods, Patches for Arthmoor's Towns because the previous installation has an Oakwood patch.

- Under Fires and Embers Clipping Fix there's a tiny typo with the SB - Fixed WIndhelm Entrance Patch

- The changelog for 2.3 says that in Sounds and Music Dragons Shout with Voices Update - SSE was added but the guide shows that you are still supposed to install and use the SkyrimLE version of the mod and the changelog does not mention deleting the previous LE version

2 minutes ago, notaj2 said:

- In the step 2.3 changelog, it does not mention that you also need to update the Landscape Fixes for Grass Mods, Patches for Arthmoor's Towns because the previous installation has an Oakwood patch.

- Under Fires and Embers Clipping Fix there's a tiny typo with the SB - Fixed WIndhelm Entrance Patch

- The changelog for 2.3 says that in Sounds and Music Dragons Shout with Voices Update - SSE was added but the guide shows that you are still supposed to install and use the SkyrimLE version of the mod and the changelog does not mention deleting the previous LE version

Oh and also the SB - Fixed Windhelm Entrance Patch comes with a FOMOD installer but there is no details on if you should use the ESP or ESL Flagged option

• Like 1

6 hours ago, notaj2 said:

The 2.3 instructions are accurate:

image.png

Fixed

Fixed. You still need the LE mod for the update to work.

Oh and also the SB - Fixed Windhelm Entrance Patch comes with a FOMOD installer but there is no details on if you should use the ESP or ESL Flagged option

Fixed

7 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

Correct. The mod page was even hidden for a time. 

But here's the problem:

image.png

This is something @TechAngel85 will need to fix, as I don't mess with landscape records in xEdit. For now, we should use SLSR until this is resolved. Example:

image.png