The Rebuild Collection - AIO (by Aurelianis)

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I might give my feedback on this game mod.

So, I have spent the better part of the last few weeks trying out this mod and I have to say it is quickly becoming my preferred settlement cleaning mod. This takes care of the ugly landscape stuff, vines and brambles, and trash, those random sticks and rubble, that can now be scrapped when in build mode or when they are close to a structure when it is repaired.

The load order suggested by the author should be strictly adhered to as if it is not the mod will not work as intended. I had this in a very short load order and some elements to repair buildings would either be hard to select or did not appear. The author states the following order:

PPF.esm (This is part of PRP if you are using it)

·         Rebuild - Shared Resources - Put this high in your load order. It is all new stuff and will not conflict with any other mods.

·         Any mods that alter landscape (Many Rebuild mods alter the landscape, so you want them to win the conflict)

·         Rebuild AIO or Standalones

·         Rebuild Patches (excluding Previsibine patches) - Also check the file description as I normally put load orders there for the patches.

·         PRP.esp (If you are using PRP)

·         Rebuild Previsibine patches - Put these low in your load order.

I found that the following gave me the best results:

·         name: 'Rebuild_SharedResources.esm'.

o   LOOT group: 'Underrides'.

§  This ESM is all new items and there aren’t any conflicts.

·         name: 'Rebuild_Settlements.esp'.

o   LOOT group: 'Low Priority Overrides'.

§  This ESP is mainly comprised of worldspace edits and only the top level of the records has conflicts.

§  The sub-blocks will win conflicts and seem to follow the base game data.

§  A patch for Region names on saves will need to be created.

§  Patches to this mod will go here.

§  Mods requiring this mod will go here.

·         name: 'Rebuild_Settlements_Previs.esp'.

o   LOOT group: 'Worldspace Settings'.

§  This one should go very low down in the load order to be able to scrap the landscape and trash items.

I then transferred this to a full load order and did not have any problems with it, but there are some caveats though. Mods that heavily add things to settlements to make them look lived in will present problems when repairing buildings. Mods like people live in, we live in, 4estGimp - Misc Settlement Blueprint Installer/ humble beginnings and to a lesser degree hunkered down. If one of these mods adds say a balcony to a gaping hole in an outside wall and the building is repaired, the wall is now fixed with the access to the balcony from the inside is cut off.

• Like 1