I made a big mistake regarding BethINI

Alejin94

So... i was finishing up with the guide, on the Step 6 Final INI Configuration, and had the terrible idea of setting the performance to "Low", but when i opened the game it had some serious texture issues, missing menu textures and from that point onwards, every time i try to change from interior to exterior cell the game crashes. What do i do now? how do i revert this?

nvmiss.png

Edited by Alejin94
Added Screenshot for reference

It's been awhile since I played with Fallout New Vegas, so I'm unsure what could all cause that. I would suggest that since it mentions memory that there is one of the game's hack mods that mess with the memory that isn't set to the correct value. I'd suggest looking over any mods, especially script extender mods, that mention anything about memory.

20 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

It's been awhile since I played with Fallout New Vegas, so I'm unsure what could all cause that. I would suggest that since it mentions memory that there is one of the game's hack mods that mess with the memory that isn't set to the correct value. I'd suggest looking over any mods, especially script extender mods, that mention anything about memory.

i have a Ryzen 5 3400G (integrated graphics), maybe the fact that my video memory isnt working is because is not a real phisical memory?

45 minutes ago, Alejin94 said:

i have a Ryzen 5 3400G (integrated graphics), maybe the fact that my video memory isnt working is because is not a real phisical memory?

This shouldn't matter. Just be sure your video drivers are updated. Test other games to be certain your GPU isnt borked with respect to 3D. Test using a brand new game.