Getting lost in the data structure with STEPS guide. Anyone willing to help, will tip

Flo1887

I am attempting to follow steps guide for modding Skyrim AE. But somehow I am currently stuck trying to install SKSE. Not sure whether I set up the data structure correctly and it would be a pain to invest another couple hours into it only to realise it was all for nothing. 

Does anyone know an in depth step by step guide I can follow for this? Steps guide itself is good, but some parts are not easy to replicate for me. 

If someone is willing to take a look at my approach directly and helps setting it up correctly I'd be willing to tip as well. 

Thanks a lot, really looking forward to start playing 

@DoubleYouThanks a lot for the help. I managed that with your help. Now, while setting up SKSE I am running into what I think is a minor issue. As you can see in the screenshot my folder structure is supposed like the screenshot and it does but I do not have a meta.ini file and the STEP guide does not mention it beforehand. Will it be generated automatically? 

SKSE folder structure.png

First, open the archive with 7z and extract skse64_1_6_640.dll and skse64_loader.exe in the root folder (where Skyrim.exe is).
Second, double click on the downloaded archive in the Downloads tab in MO2. Expand (click on the triangle) skse64_2_02_03 folder. Right click on Data folder and select set as <data> directory.
Click OK and enable the installed mod in the left pane of MO2.