ms-gamingoverlay

Alejin94

Question

4 answers to this question

You need a new app to open this link to MS-GamingOverlay. Find an app in Microsoft Store. Always use this app.

On my system I go to Settings > Gaming and change "Enable Xbox Game Bar for things like recording game clips, chatting with friends, and receiving game invites..." to off. i also uncheck the option to "Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller". The settings may be a bit different on Windows 11.

1 minute ago, Alejin94 said:

I'm having some trouble with this, when i launch the game it pops up and doesn't go away, once i minimize the game i can't open it again, it stays minimized

How can i get rid of that?

Sin título.png

I'm guessing that is French, Swiss, or Finnish ... or something else I can't read. Can you translate the error message for us?

4 hours ago, Greg said:

On my system I go to Settings > Gaming and change "Enable Xbox Game Bar for things like recording game clips, chatting with friends, and receiving game invites..." to off. i also uncheck the option to "Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller". The settings may be a bit different on Windows 11.

Thanks! That did it :D
Anyways, i still can't Alt-Tab, every time i minimize the game it stays minimized
I followed the guide untill the Game Launch Test (Before installing the resources)

Edited by Alejin94

14 minutes ago, Alejin94 said:

Thanks! That did it :D
Anyways, i still can't Alt-Tab, every time i minimize the game it stays minimized
I followed the guide untill the Game Launch Test (Before installing the resources)

I tried disabling the mods one by one and the issu seems to be related with NV Tick Fix, when i disable it i can alt-tab normally