Troubleshooting: Color Channels Switched?

8 minutes ago, absentheverte said:

Well, I still don't understand why this would have anything to do with switching colors, but I am happy to stick with the third option.

No clue about the root cause, something with the hardware and/or driver, by the looks of it.

The missing column of pixels (on the far right I presume) will let whatever Windows has in the background show through, which may be distracting if it's brightly colored. I'd suggest you set a black desktop background and minimize other apps to taskbar while playing.

But first you should try DY's suggestion above, which should stretch the game window to cover the entirety of the display, but might also trigger the color shift again :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, to summarize so we can have a succinct answer for anyone else who has this issue, the problem was fixed by removing 1 from the screen resolution width (so 1366x768 becomes 1365x768), using borderless windowed mode, and setting  BorderlessUpscale=True in SSE Display Tweaks. It is most likely an obscure driver/hardware bug.