A clear world map terrain not showing up on world map

kwaqas131294

Question

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, kwaqas131294 said:

I followed all the steps in Step Modification regarding installing and regenrating lod but my world map not showing terrain textures and is black

enb2023_4_8_18_12_52.jpg

I assume you aren't following the 2.2.0 SSE guide and are just using the LODGen instructions. Confirm that your xLODGen settings match those shown in the guide for everything besides gamma (gamma should be 1.00 unless you are using Cathedral Landscapes [1.25]) at each LOD level (LOD4, LOD8, LOD16, LOD32). Also be sure you are using SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm as explained in the xLODGen OP. This plugin is only activated while generating terrain LOD. Disable it before running TexGen/DynDOLOD and leave it disabled until needed again for terrain LODGen.

I suspect you are using the wrong texture format in xLODGen settings or that your video drivers are not correctly converting to BC7-Quick format (update video drivers to current). Disable DynDOLOD output plugins and test with just terrain LOD output mod to confirm they look wrong. If so, then post in the xLODGen topic for assistance after confirming video drivers and texture format is correct. Do not mention following our guide, as it's not anything related to that, and sheson will just tell you not to take third-party guide advice.

Once terrain LOD is corrected, you will need to regen TexGen/DynDOLOD.