[Searching] Nude mod

nude mods for the sake of realism is a pretty poor excuse. 

lol. Excuse for what exactly? I learned in school, that the far most people in medieval times did not wear any underwear. So with this concept in my mind, I just expect them to be nude under their main cloth. If thats not the case and I find some shiny golden bras and slips instead, Im confused. That is all.
Then your teacher is a liar.

nude mods for the sake of realism is a pretty poor excuse. 

lol. Excuse for what exactly? I learned in school, that the far most people in medieval times did not wear any underwear. So with this concept in my mind, I just expect them to be nude under their main cloth. If thats not the case and I find some shiny golden bras and slips instead, Im confused. That is all.

Underwear, no. But if you honestly think that they didn't wear clothes under their armour or winter clothes, you honestly ought to start applying logic to your education.

Skyrim is of course a fantasy world but if it is supposed to mimick the norse during the middle ages, or the viking era (700-1200 if I remember correctly), people wore underwear. Men wore long legged (full length) underpants and a long sleeved undertunic. Women wore an underdress. If you were rich they were made of silk. But who knows how fashion works in tamriel.

It should also be remembered that Nordic undergarments were clean and readily removed (ie readily re-usable/saleable), they spent time naked in saunas and would strip off in the mornings to swim naked in the frozen fjords. As most people are aware, Scandanavians are still today quite baffled by prudish ideas about nudity.

I had subscribed to lack of underwear idea, but kryptopyre's reasoning rings true to me...

Anyone ever seen a western? A scene with somebody using the latrine? Most people wore what is the equivalent of long underwear with a pee-hole in front (for the lads) and a large buttoned flap on the backside ... earlier times likely saw something similar.

Most outer garments cannot really be washed without ruining or degrading them in some way, so in the old days people wore their "long underwear" at all times and likely had one or two spares.

These they washed periodically (and wore them always to avoid ruining their outer garments with stench).

STEP will not include mods that are NSFW ... blood and guts and violence are accepted in our bass-ackwards American culture, but nudity begets scorn and shame, shame, shame.