Skyrim Character Sheet (by mlthelama)

Mousetick

It is worth noting that the default option is to auto-show on the inventory screen. Using the latest STEP guide at 1080p results in the object/character being covered. See attached screenshot.

The fix is to modify "SkyrimCharacterSheet_Input.json" and change "inventory_auto_show_inventory" to "false".

This maybe worth adding to the STEP guides instructions.

image.thumb.png.3d0da3a66d124c04b43e3d12c4c1c537.png

8 hours ago, MightyCrow said:

It is worth noting that the default option is to auto-show on the inventory screen. Using the latest STEP guide at 1080p results in the object/character being covered. See attached screenshot.

The fix is to modify "SkyrimCharacterSheet_Input.json" and change "inventory_auto_show_inventory" to "false".

This maybe worth adding to the STEP guides instructions.

image.thumb.png.3d0da3a66d124c04b43e3d12c4c1c537.png

It's not possible for me to understand the issue without a comparison of before/after your fix. I'm not set up to properly ruin SSE at this point to verify if anything is amiss with this mod. Just before the BGS updates, I was running with the Step SSE 2.3 dev guide testing a different UI overhaul that obviates Skyrim Character Sheet and includes several UI format fixes.

I think the end result will depend on several factors. I doubt that disabling auto-show is the best way to deal with this, but it's hard to say without testing with your hardware and software.

Before:

image.thumb.png.38495c61bfe92a4c7653c839697b4cc8.png

After:

image.thumb.jpeg.699ef0c2ffa04fa19e15eca7031bf32e.jpeg

By default, Skyrim Character Sheet automatically shows when entering the inventory screen. This obscures the character and the item viewer making it a nuisance. Pressing 0 turns it on or off, however, it should default to off. My ini tweak makes it so that when you enter the inventory screen it doesn't show automatically.

• Thanks 1