Skyrim Character Sheet (by mlthelama)

Mousetick

Discussion topic:
Skyrim Character Sheet by mlthelama
Wiki Link

Displays a character sheet conveniently showing all player stats in a single place, invoked with a hotkey.

Skyrim spreads character information over several disparate menus and the information is incomplete, which is pretty lame for a so-called "RPG". This mod attempts to remedy that shortcoming. It does it very well with a clean UI, IMHO.

SKSE plugin, configurable via INI file.

Note: Not compatible with 1.6.640 or greater as of this writing.

Tagged for testing. Seems like an easy choice if it plays nicely with our mod list.

PS: I love many of the SKSE mods, and my only gripe is how easily they are broken with game runtime updates (and varying versions in existence) ... and how long (if ever) the MAs take to update for the 'relevant' game version. Adding more to the mix protracts this versioning resolution.

• 3 weeks later...

Tested and works nicely. I think it's a great addition.

For those that have used this and Viewable Faction Ranks: What does that mod offer that this one doesn't?

This mod seems more comprehensive on cursory examination, so I'm inclined to use only one (i.e., this one).

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2022 at 11:53 AM, CorneliusC said:

This mod works great overall, offers more statistics than 'Viewable Faction Ranks' and presents them more immediate in game. For me this is definitely an alternative to (the currently still bugged) 'Viewable Faction Ranks'. I am using this together with Icons for Skyrim Character Sheet by the same author.

Made a topic for it. Very nice addition.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mod updated on Nexus. (no need for the separate icon mod anymore)

Version 1.1.0

• features
  • Icons are now included in the base mod
  • the main configuration for the menus has been moved to json files
  • all the used menu keys can be set in the json files (the $ShowLoremIpsum Strings). It could be used to get rid of translation files and set it there directly
  • a few mods will be automatically detected, changes for to the mod
  • -> skyrim souls: will unpause the mod screens.
  • -> skyrim unbound: will change the detection for thane of whiterun
  • -> blade and blunt: calculation for damage resistance is adjusted (calculation seems to be incorrect currently according to reports)
  • -> armor rating rescaled: reads its config files and should mimic its calculation
  • -> hand to hand: pickpocket to security, lockpicking to hand to hand config
  • better and more configuration what can be displayed. also support for additional setting files. this means the mod reads SkyrimCharacterSheet_Player.json but also SkyrimCharacterSheet_Player_lorem.json and if the configration is valid it will be added and shown (documentation)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

nEW UPDATE.

• Version 1.1.1

• bugfixes
    • fixed blade and blunt 3 support #38
    • corrected setting for fall damage
    • fixed input Issues with the menu constantly opening
    • added a blacklist for menu names so the key input is not taken when one of those menus is opened
    • ----
    • features
    • addesd setting "tween_menu_only" to "SkyrimCharacterSheet_Input.json". the mod will only listen for keyinput in the tween menu for the main window. It comes with an additonal hint menu showing the first bound key and the menu name, if "wait menu redirected" is installed as well it its key and name will be shown with this hint menu as well (thanks OsmosisWrench for the flash menu)
    • added a new setting file for mod detection "SkyrimCharacterSheet_ModDetection.json" tells if it is allowed to look for the dll or esp of another mod. for example have skyrim souls installed but do not want the automatic unpause set "skyrim_souls" to false in file.