DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

17 hours ago, z929669 said:

I created LOD models for many stumps and small shrubs like TreeAspen4.in most of those I've done, IIRC (Myrkvior and maybe HLT, EVT, SRO). The assets are so small, I just created them for those that want that level of detail by using the INI settings sheson mentioned to lower the threshold for generation. You can test with these if you don't have a LOD model like TreeAspen04_CRC32passthru_lod.nif that match your TreeAspen.nif CRC32.

Yeah I ended up creating the settings instead, because apparently lowering the volume creates unnecessary lods like the ironwood trees from a CC mods that's located inside a cavern.

I'm trying this new tree mod and strangely the author made TreeAspen04 to be the tallest aspen tree, so it really caught me off guard when trees started popping in without lods.

11 hours ago, sheson said:

Replace C:\Games\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Rules\DynDOLOD_SSE_all.ini with the attached version.
Do the usual clean save routine before updating. Then start DynDOLOD, make sure to click High button again so the new rules are being loaded. Then generate as usual.

The dirt cover should then be dynamic LOD and show or not snow based on the full models state. Let me know if it works either way.

DynDOLOD_SSE_all.ini 1.71 kB · 2 downloads

It worked.  The mounds look quite a bit brighter in the LOD, do you think it's simply the result of having different lighting in the LOD or partly because I need to generate a new TexGen with the new rules?  Either way, it works.

I compared the old and the new .ini file that you provided, I can see the changes but I have no idea what it does.  Is this something specific to my load order and use, or a newly found bug?

Thank you for your help.

51 minutes ago, ikonomov said:

It worked.  The mounds look quite a bit brighter in the LOD, do you think it's simply the result of having different lighting in the LOD or partly because I need to generate a new TexGen with the new rules?  Either way, it works.

I compared the old and the new .ini file that you provided, I can see the changes but I have no idea what it does.  Is this something specific to my load order and use, or a newly found bug?

Thank you for your help.

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.
Also upload C:\Games\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report.txt

Lets assume the useful screenshot posted earlier of the full model still applies.

Mesh mask / reference rules for DynDOLOD have no effect on how TexGen generates textures. https://dyndolod.info/Help/Mesh-Mask-Reference-Rules

All mounts use the same dirt textures. Consider checking other mounds for comparison.

1 hour ago, leostevano said:

Yeah I ended up creating the settings instead, because apparently lowering the volume creates unnecessary lods like the ironwood trees from a CC mods that's located inside a cavern.

I'm trying this new tree mod and strangely the author made TreeAspen04 to be the tallest aspen tree, so it really caught me off guard when trees started popping in without lods.

This sounds like you are using a tree mod that is replacing full models without updating the objects bounds of the affected base records.

Read the already linked explantions https://dyndolod.info/Help/TexGen-Configuration#Tree-Grass-LOD-Billboards
For the calculations, the 'OBND - Object Bounds' from the tree/grass base record are used.
In case the object bounds are not set properly in a plugin, the CreationKit Object Window has a right click context menu entry 'Recalc Bounds' to update them.

6 hours ago, sheson said:

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which DynDOLOD log and debug log to upload when making posts.
Also upload C:\Games\Tools\DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_Object_Report.txt

Lets assume the useful screenshot posted earlier of the full model still applies.

Mesh mask / reference rules for DynDOLOD have no effect on how TexGen generates textures. https://dyndolod.info/Help/Mesh-Mask-Reference-Rules

All mounts use the same dirt textures. Consider checking other mounds for comparison.

It's in the same location as the one posted in my previous post, here is a new screenshot.  I did check one other mound and it also showed the correct dirt texture (uncovered).

log files

Edited by ikonomov

8 hours ago, sheson said:

This sounds like you are using a tree mod that is replacing full models without updating the objects bounds of the affected base records.

Read the already linked explantions https://dyndolod.info/Help/TexGen-Configuration#Tree-Grass-LOD-Billboards
For the calculations, the 'OBND - Object Bounds' from the tree/grass base record are used.
In case the object bounds are not set properly in a plugin, the CreationKit Object Window has a right click context menu entry 'Recalc Bounds' to update them.

Wow I didn't know that, I guess I'll recalc the bounds on CK, thank you!

On 2/15/2024 at 12:23 PM, Farsveinn said:

Video

In addition to my post, maybe this will help. It looks like those side waterfalls are just not switching to the dyndilod correctly. The center waterfall is visible from any distance, and the others are just off by a long distance. :)

Replace Meshes\lod\waterfalls\fxwaterfallbodytall02passthru_lod.nif from DynDOLOD Resources with this fxwaterfallbodytall02passthru_lod.nif

Start DynDOLOD in expert mode, select Tamriel and check Object LOD and then click the Execute LODGen button to update the object LOD meshes from the last generation. See https://dyndolod.info/Help/Expert-Mode

Let us know if there is less flicker now.

fxwaterfallbodytall02passthru_lod.nif

On 2/16/2024 at 9:49 PM, ikonomov said:

It's in the same location as the one posted in my previous post, here is a new screenshot.  I did check one other mound and it also showed the correct dirt texture (uncovered).

log files

Replace Meshes\lod\nordicexterior\dragonmoundbase_lod_0.nif and dragonmoundbasealt_lod_0.nif from DynDOLOD Resources with these new versions.

Start DynDOLOD in expert mode, select Tamriel and check Object LOD and then click the Execute LODGen button to update the object LOD meshes from the last generation. See https://dyndolod.info/Help/Expert-Mode

11 hours ago, sheson said:

Replace Meshes\lod\nordicexterior\dragonmoundbase_lod_0.nif and dragonmoundbasealt_lod_0.nif from DynDOLOD Resources with these new versions.

Start DynDOLOD in expert mode, select Tamriel and check Object LOD and then click the Execute LODGen button to update the object LOD meshes from the last generation. See https://dyndolod.info/Help/Expert-Mode

Thank you so much for your help.  Using this texture makes a substantial difference, the LOD and loaded cell dragon mounds blend now as good as we can expect them.  They don't stand out and I think look as good as the other LOD objects generated by DynDOLOD.

comparison screenshots
logs
Edit: comparison screenshots before the texture change

Edited by ikonomov

Whats a typical file size for a TexGen output? Mine is 223mb and TexGen completed in about 2.5 minutes. I didn't get any error messages and it ran through fine. I haven't used Dyndolod in about 18 months, but I seem to remember TexGen used to take me about 20 minutes to complete. Has something changed with one of the updates? Or is there something I'm doing wrong with generation?

Thanks in advance.

15 minutes ago, Samphaa7 said:

Whats a typical file size for a TexGen output? Mine is 223mb and TexGen completed in about 2.5 minutes. I didn't get any error messages and it ran through fine. I haven't used Dyndolod in about 18 months, but I seem to remember TexGen used to take me about 20 minutes to complete. Has something changed with one of the updates? Or is there something I'm doing wrong with generation?

Thanks in advance.

Read the first post and/or https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which TexGen log and debug log to upload when making posts.

The running time and output size depends entirely on the load order and settings.
As explained to this type of question before, running time or file size is not a useful measure for anything.

https://dyndolod.info/Generation-Instructions#1-Generate-The-Required-LOD-Assets-with-TexGen
Click Start and wait for the process to complete without errors. Pay attention to all log messages (especially "file not found textures"). It should end with the log message 'TexGen completed successfully'. Do not use the output if there were errors that stopped the process prematurely.

https://dyndolod.info/FAQ#Long-running-time-or-output-several-GB-in-file-size
Crapware installed with graphics drivers is known to prolong running times. Do a clean install of the latest recommended or official driver only. Do not install crapware shipping with the drivers or terminate it before running the tools.

Lets assume the 18 months refers to DynDOLOD 3 Alpha. See https://dyndolod.info/Changelog for the changes since then and Alpha 167 now.
It is pretty much irrelevant now what happened 70 or more versions ago.

Hello, i get this Error when using Dyndolod: Error: Range Check Error.

i never had this Issues before when used Dyndolod. Some Days ago i have started with skyrim SE again and dyndolod had always worked without issues...

I have tested Dyndolod DLL NG as well Dyndolod DLL SE for 1.597. Same Issues. 

My Dyndolod 3.0. Alpha 167 log says.

DynDOLOD 3.0 Alpha-167 x64 - Skyrim Special Edition (SSE) (D778C0E5) starting session 2024-02-21 12:35:17

The Source Code Form of this program is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0
If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at https://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.

The Source Code Form is available at https://github.com/TES5Edit/TES5Edit

Using Skyrim Special Edition Data Path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\
Using Scripts Path: D:\Modding\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\
Using Cache Path: D:\Modding\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\Cache\DynDOLOD_SSE_
Using Temp Path: C:\Users\Anna u. Dennis\AppData\Local\Temp\DynDOLOD_SSE\
Using Output Path: D:\Modding\Tools\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_Output\
Using ini: C:\Users\Anna u. Dennis\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini
Using custom ini: C:\Users\Anna u. Dennis\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SkyrimCustom.ini
Using save path: C:\Users\Anna u. Dennis\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Saves\
Using Creation Club Content list: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ccc
Using plugin list: C:\Users\Anna u. Dennis\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition\Plugins.txt
Using settings file: D:\Modding\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD.ini
Using language: English
Using general string encoding: 1252  (ANSI - Lateinisch I)
Using translatable string encoding: 1252  (ANSI - Lateinisch I)
Using VMAD string encoding: 65001 (UTF-8)
Loading active plugin list: C:\Users\Anna u. Dennis\AppData\Local\Skyrim Special Edition\Plugins.txt
[00:00] Background Loader: starting...
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Misc.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Shaders.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Interface.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Animations.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Meshes0.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Meshes1.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Sounds.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures0.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures1.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures2.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures3.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures4.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures5.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures6.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures7.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Textures8.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skyrim - Patch.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - Textures.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Lux - Resources - Textures.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Lux - Resources.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Particle Patch for ENB.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [SkyUI_SE.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [S3DRocks - Textures.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [S3DRocks.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [RaceMenu.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skoglendi - A Grass Mod - Textures.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [Skoglendi - A Grass Mod.bsa] Loading Resources.
[00:00] Background Loader: [D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\] Setting Resource Path.
[00:01] Background Loader: [Skyrim.esm] File loaded (CRC32:AF75991D)
[00:03] Background Loader: [Skyrim.esm] Warning: File contains empty top level group: GRUP Top "HAZD"
[00:03] Background Loader: [Skyrim.esm] Warning: File contains empty top level group: GRUP Top "RGDL"
[00:03] Background Loader: [Skyrim.esm] Warning: File contains empty top level group: GRUP Top "CLDC"
[00:03] Background Loader: [Skyrim.esm] Warning: File contains empty top level group: GRUP Top "PWAT"
[00:03] Background Loader: [Skyrim.esm] Warning: File contains empty top level group: GRUP Top "SCOL"
[00:03] Background Loader: [Skyrim.esm] Warning: File contains empty top level group: GRUP Top "SCPT"
[00:03] Background Loader: [Skyrim.esm] Warning: File contains empty top level group: GRUP Top "HAIR"
[00:03] Background Loader: loading "SkyrimSE.exe"...
[00:03] Background Loader: [SkyrimSE.exe] File loaded (CRC32:48A9C6BD)
[00:03] Background Loader: [Update.esm] File loaded (CRC32:74B0B78D)
[00:03] Background Loader: [Dawnguard.esm] File loaded (CRC32:DDD265AF)
[00:03] Background Loader: [HearthFires.esm] File loaded (CRC32:68EE7634)
[00:03] Background Loader: [Dragonborn.esm] File loaded (CRC32:858A00B4)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp] File loaded (CRC32:0CD1CA0B)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Lux - Resources.esp] File loaded (CRC32:AE6B4844)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Lux - Master plugin.esm] File loaded (CRC32:C8523D10)
[00:04] Background Loader: [MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm] File loaded (CRC32:F9614E53)
[00:04] Background Loader: [IcyFixes.esm] File loaded (CRC32:BEF163BE)
[00:04] Background Loader: [WindhelmIcicles.esl] File loaded (CRC32:67BD9FC1)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Particle Patch for ENB.esp] File loaded (CRC32:BE3106F6)
[00:04] Background Loader: [SkyUI_SE.esp] File loaded (CRC32:79ACE179)
[00:04] Background Loader: [SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp] File loaded (CRC32:35C26177)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Embers XD.esp] File loaded (CRC32:F2BA41CD)
[00:04] Background Loader: [ENB Light.esp] File loaded (CRC32:2E5E4012)
[00:04] Background Loader: [S3DRocks.esp] File loaded (CRC32:96E9BFF0)
[00:04] Background Loader: [MajesticMountains.esp] File loaded (CRC32:63998BA2)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Simplicity of Snow.esp] File loaded (CRC32:5E5C778C)
[00:04] Background Loader: [HPP - Vaermina's Torpor.esp] File loaded (CRC32:C9452B45)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Embers XD - Patch - ENB Light.esp] File loaded (CRC32:2780EA2F)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Embers XD - Fire Magick Add-On.esp] File loaded (CRC32:BFC1178F)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Veydogolt Trees.esp] File loaded (CRC32:1E2E5394)
[00:04] Background Loader: [NLA SSE.esp] File loaded (CRC32:217CC8C4)
[00:04] Background Loader: [NLA SSE SOLAR CLEANER.esp] File loaded (CRC32:3633A036)
[00:04] Background Loader: [RaceMenu.esp] File loaded (CRC32:7A89300E)
[00:04] Background Loader: [RaceMenuPlugin.esp] File loaded (CRC32:8FF336FE)
[00:04] Background Loader: [IceLODFull.esp] File loaded (CRC32:2C3A1996)
[00:04] Background Loader: [FloraOrientalis.esp] File loaded (CRC32:B90D204B)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Skoglendi - A Grass Mod.esp] File loaded (CRC32:57202346)
[00:04] Background Loader: [waterplants.esp] File loaded (CRC32:43B43A05)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Vinland Grass Patch.esp] File loaded (CRC32:3F5D05DC)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Lux.esp] File loaded (CRC32:E4AAFD0F)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Lux - USSEP patch.esp] File loaded (CRC32:BCF00FBA)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Lux - Embers XD patch.esp] File loaded (CRC32:9E10C52A)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Lux - Brighter interior nights.esp] File loaded (CRC32:22736E7F)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Water for ENB.esp] File loaded (CRC32:D46E547E)
[00:04] Background Loader: [Northern Roads.esp] File loaded (CRC32:D0A1B0BC)
[00:04] Background Loader: finished
Game: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\SkyrimSE.exe, Version: 1.5.97, Date: 2024-02-10 17:51:42
SKSE: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\skse64_loader.exe, Version: 2.0.20, Date: 2022-06-25 05:38:33
DynDOLOD DLL: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD.DLL, Version: 3.0.14.0, Game Version: SE/AE 1.5.x/1.6.x, VR 1.4.15, Date: 2024-02-19 03:00:00
PapyrusUtil DLL: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\PapyrusUtil.DLL, Version: 3.9, Game Version: 1.5.97, Date: 2020-02-04 10:53:31
Program: D:\Modding\Tools\DynDOLOD\DynDOLODx64.exe, Version: 3.0.0.167, Date: 2024-02-04 10:25:31
Started by: D:\Modding\MO2\ModOrganizer.exe, Version: 2.5.0.0, Date: 2023-11-26 21:32:40
External: D:\Modding\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\Texconvx64.exe, Version: 1.0.0.0, Date: 2024-02-03 03:00:00
External: D:\Modding\Tools\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\LODGenx64.exe, Version: 3.0.21.0, Date: 2024-02-04 03:00:00
DynDOLOD Resources SE: 3.00 <= 3.00 <= 3.00
TexGen: 3.00 <= 3.00 <= 3.00
Large reference bugs workarounds: enabled (DynDOLOD.DLL: NG, Scripts: NG, Deleted references: no)
Loaded 17 base record swaps for season WIN
Loading Medium rules
Loading High rules
[00:00] Loading High settings
[00:00]     0    0    00    ESM    AF75991D    1.7    Skyrim.esm
[00:00]     1    0    00        48A9C6BD    1.7    SkyrimSE.exe
[00:00]     2    1    01    ESM    74B0B78D    1.7    Update.esm
[00:00]     3    2    02    ESM    DDD265AF    1.7    Dawnguard.esm
[00:00]     4    3    03    ESM    68EE7634    1.7    HearthFires.esm
[00:00]     5    4    04    ESM    858A00B4    1.7    Dragonborn.esm
[00:00]     6    5    05    ESM    0CD1CA0B    1.7    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
[00:00]     7    6    FE 000    ESM ESL    AE6B4844    1.7    Lux - Resources.esp
[00:00]     8    7    FE 001    ESM ESL    C8523D10    1.7    Lux - Master plugin.esm
[00:00]     9    8    06    ESM    F9614E53    1.7    MajesticMountains_Landscape.esm
[00:00]     10    9    07    ESM    BEF163BE    1.7    IcyFixes.esm
[00:00]     11    10    FE 002    ESM ESL    67BD9FC1    1.7    WindhelmIcicles.esl
[00:00]     12    11    FE 003    ESL    BE3106F6    1.7    Particle Patch for ENB.esp
[00:00]     13    12    08        79ACE179    1.7    SkyUI_SE.esp
[00:00]     14    13    09        35C26177    1.7    SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
[00:00]     15    14    0A        F2BA41CD    1.7    Embers XD.esp
[00:00]     16    15    0B        2E5E4012    1.7    ENB Light.esp
[00:00]     17    16    0C        96E9BFF0    1.7    S3DRocks.esp
[00:00]     18    17    FE 004    ESL    63998BA2    1.7    MajesticMountains.esp
[00:00]     19    18    FE 005    ESL    5E5C778C    1.7    Simplicity of Snow.esp
[00:00]     20    19    FE 006    ESL    C9452B45    1.7    HPP - Vaermina's Torpor.esp
[00:00]     21    20    FE 007    ESL    2780EA2F    1.7    Embers XD - Patch - ENB Light.esp
[00:00]     22    21    FE 008    ESL    BFC1178F    1.7    Embers XD - Fire Magick Add-On.esp
[00:00]     23    22    FE 009    ESL    1E2E5394    1.7    Veydogolt Trees.esp
[00:00]     24    23    0D        217CC8C4    1.7    NLA SSE.esp
[00:00]     25    24    FE 00A    ESL    3633A036    1.7    NLA SSE SOLAR CLEANER.esp
[00:00]     26    25    0E        7A89300E    1.7    RaceMenu.esp
[00:00]     27    26    0F        8FF336FE    1.7    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
[00:00]     28    27    10        2C3A1996    1.7    IceLODFull.esp
[00:00]     29    28    11        B90D204B    1.7    FloraOrientalis.esp
[00:00]     30    29    FE 00B    ESL    57202346    1.7    Skoglendi - A Grass Mod.esp
[00:00]     31    30    12        43B43A05    1.7    waterplants.esp
[00:00]     32    31    13        3F5D05DC    1.7    Vinland Grass Patch.esp
[00:00]     33    32    14        E4AAFD0F    1.7    Lux.esp
[00:00]     34    33    FE 00C    ESL    BCF00FBA    1.7    Lux - USSEP patch.esp
[00:00]     35    34    FE 00D    ESL    9E10C52A    1.7    Lux - Embers XD patch.esp
[00:00]     36    35    FE 00E    ESL    22736E7F    1.7    Lux - Brighter interior nights.esp
[00:00]     37    36    15        D46E547E    1.7    Water for ENB.esp
[00:00]     38    37    16        D0A1B0BC    1.7    Northern Roads.esp
[00:00]     39    38    17    ESM    00000000    1.7    DynDOLOD.esm
[00:00]     40    39    18        00000000    1.7    DynDOLOD.esp
[00:00]     41    40    FE 00F    ESL    00000000    1.7    Occlusion.esp
[00:00] Gathering large references
[00:00] Gathering LOD assets
[00:08] Processing patches
Range check error
Error: Range check error.

On 2/18/2024 at 4:09 AM, sheson said:

Let us know if they match better.

Hi, after these actions came the opposite effect, now dynamic lods flicker (static - all ok), this model
dyndolod\lod\effects\fxwaterfallbodytall02_1af8a0c0_dyndolod_lod.nif

Last logs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pjzB473ybCjuAzXaJy5KHIMIQllL1Q1e/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Farsveinn

Sheson, I just installed this mod Ships on the Horizon and ran DynDolod, but it seems DynDolod ignored the mod and threw this at me

<Warning: Ignoring STAT Ships on the Horizon.esp AAGMKatariahAnimated [STAT:FE0CA800]>
Loading High rules
<Warning: Ignoring STAT Ships on the Horizon.esp AAGMKatariahAnimated [STAT:FE0CA800]>

Here's my log : https://ufile.io/sflfnkrs

I tried to set custom rules for it and it threw me this error :

[01:21] <Error: Can not resolve cell or worldspace for Ships on the Horizon.esp AAGMKatariahAnimated [STAT:FE0CA800]>
[01:21] [MarkarthWorld] Processing 2162 references
[01:22] <Error: Can not resolve cell or worldspace for Ships on the Horizon.esp AAGMKatariahAnimated [STAT:FE0CA800]>
[01:22] [WhiterunWorld] Processing 3136 references
[01:23] <Error: Can not resolve cell or worldspace for Ships on the Horizon.esp AAGMKatariahAnimated [STAT:FE0CA800]>
[01:23] [WindhelmWorld] Processing 2525 references
[01:24] <Error: Can not resolve cell or worldspace for Ships on the Horizon.esp AAGMKatariahAnimated [STAT:FE0CA800]>
[01:24] [RiftenWorld] Processing 2208 references
[01:25] <Error: Can not resolve cell or worldspace for Ships on the Horizon.esp AAGMKatariahAnimated [STAT:FE0CA800]>
[01:25] [SolitudeWorld] Processing 2820 references
[01:26] <Error: Can not resolve cell or worldspace for Ships on the Horizon.esp AAGMKatariahAnimated [STAT:FE0CA800]>
[01:27] [Tamriel] Processing 296049 references

Edited by leostevano

5 hours ago, Dennisb11234 said:

Hello, i get this Error when using Dyndolod: Error: Range Check Error.

i never had this Issues before when used Dyndolod. Some Days ago i have started with skyrim SE again and dyndolod had always worked without issues...

I have tested Dyndolod DLL NG as well Dyndolod DLL SE for 1.597. Same Issues. 

My Dyndolod 3.0. Alpha 167 log says.

Read https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum#Post-Logs which entire DynDOLOD debug log and bugreport.txt (if it exists) to also upload when making posts.