FPS off the chart- take a look

Greeting I am back with another question. I have gone over the steps multiple time, but I can't stop the frame rate to going way above 144 ghz. Sometimes it is even in the 1,000's. Any tips? I know I have missed something

I have a AMD Radeon RX6700 XT with a 11th Gen Intel Core i71170F @ 2.5 GHz

Any tips?

3 hours ago, mulliganplummer said:

Greeting I am back with another question. I have gone over the steps multiple time, but I can't stop the frame rate to going way above 144 ghz. Sometimes it is even in the 1,000's. Any tips? I know I have missed something

I have a AMD Radeon RX6700 XT with a 11th Gen Intel Core i71170F @ 2.5 GHz

Any tips?

Revisit SSE Display Tweaks recommended settings and be certain that that mod's configuration file is loaded. It overrides everything else if set as instructed. Also visit the Display Settings guide linked from that mod's description to learn more.

Be certain that you are either expanding the mod table rows in the guide for detailed instructions or clicking the 'W' superscript after the mod names to get to the wiki instructions that way.

Do you get those wild framerates in menus, during loading screens or in-game in interiors? Exteriors? SSE Display Tweaks config allows control of all of these, but if you use our guidelines, all should be good.