Project Nevada - Equipment Standalone (by Rrezz)

Majorman

• 7 months later...
On 12/22/2021 at 9:27 PM, Majorman said:

<snip>

Perhaps I'm missing something but the mod author (Rrezz) posted the following comment on the mod posts tab (11 July 2022):

"At this point in time, is probably better to use Classic Fallout Weapons Remastered. Use that with Fallout 3 Weapons Restoration and you've got yourself a very nice assortment of lore friendly weapons to add to your arsenal. "

So you could remove PN from the guide entirely, assuming Classic Fallout Weapons Remastered is suitable for inclusion.

Created a new mod page for Fallout 3 Weapons Restoration. Will replace PN in the next version of the guide (currently working on it). Since it is cut content (sort of) - as 90% of the assets exist in the game (after all, FNV is built upon FO3's assets) it is much closer to the STEP Mandate.

Classic Fallout Weapons Remastered is a great mod, but I don't plan on oncluding it at the current stage. It is outside of the STEP-Core boundaries

2 hours ago, Majorman said:

Classic Fallout Weapons Remastered is a great mod, but I don't plan on oncluding it at the current stage. It is outside of the STEP-Core boundaries

Yes, I'm inclined to agree.  It is hard to argue that some of the weapons added by CFWR qualify as a 'perceived oversight', even though they might be lore-friendly.