Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello, I just started first play thru and have configured all mcm menus.  However I don't have an immersive armors mcm menu or shout spell.  I double checked the install instructions and don't believe I missed anything.  According to nexus posts a mcm menu is not available for SSE yet?  Should a spell shout be available to open mcm menu?  

Hello, I just started first play thru and have configured all mcm menus.  However I don't have an immersive armors mcm menu or shout spell.  I double checked the install instructions and don't believe I missed anything.  According to nexus posts a mcm menu is not available for SSE yet?  Should a spell shout be available to open mcm menu?  

Immersive Armours definitely should have an MCM i suggest reinstalling. IA's MCM is also the very last MCM to startup

Immersive Armours definitely should have an MCM i suggest reinstalling. IA's MCM is also the very last MCM to startup

To make sure I understand fully, I should extract BSA while installing then delete Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp then run mod thru CAO set up as noted in link to make a new BSA?  Does the new BSA get extracted somehow or no?  I also tried using console command "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" and it registered 59 mcm's but no Immersive armors mcm

Finished the merge page and deactivate the plugins that are part of the merges.

On the right side panel of MO2 I have quite a few esp's saying I'm missing the following masters:

Inroomcosts- BSBruma Patch.esp missing master BSAssets.esm

LOTD Patches Mergd.esp + Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp missing masters Keep it Clean.esp + Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp

Weapons Armours Merged.esp + OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp + YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp missing masters Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp

Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.eso missing masters RealisticWaterTwo.esp

OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp missing masters MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp + RealisticWaterTwo.esp

This is after running loot with all the esp's from the merges deactivated.

Is this normal? Should I activate those masters or is there something I'm missing. I followed the merge page to the T.

When doing a merge I assumed that the required masters are only those of the esp's we are merging.

If those masters themselves are missing masters should we keep adding masters until there are to exclamation icons? If so that is what I did wrong in those merges if not no ides.

Finished the merge page and deactivate the plugins that are part of the merges.

On the right side panel of MO2 I have quite a few esp's saying I'm missing the following masters:

Inroomcosts- BSBruma Patch.esp missing master BSAssets.esm

LOTD Patches Mergd.esp + Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp missing masters Keep it Clean.esp + Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp

Weapons Armours Merged.esp + OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp + YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp missing masters Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp

Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.eso missing masters RealisticWaterTwo.esp

OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp missing masters MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp + RealisticWaterTwo.esp

This is after running loot with all the esp's from the merges deactivated.

Is this normal? Should I activate those masters or is there something I'm missing. I followed the merge page to the T.

you don't need Inroomcosts- BSBruma Patch.esp as Bruma was removed a few weeks ago the others make sure you install and are active in both left and right panes.

you don't need Inroomcosts- BSBruma Patch.esp as Bruma was removed a few weeks ago the others make sure you install and are active in both left and right panes.

Perfect sorry about that I somehow forgot to delete that BSBruma Patch.esp during the guide.

The others are installed. They are only inactive because the get classified as optional esp's when I use the Merge Plugin Hide.

I thought we where supposed to use it when we where done with the merge page. But when I use it causes:

LOTD Patches Mergd.esp

Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp

Weapons Armours Merged.esp

OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp

YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp 

Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.eso 

OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp 

To be missing a few masters. Does this mean that I did something wrong with those merges and should redo them?

If that's it I'll just redo them though I can't figure out what I might have done wrong.

When doing the merges after I finished a merge I would use Merge Plugin Hide to hide the plugins of that merge.

But in some later merge sometimes I would need to reveal those plugins to complete that merge.

Could that be it? If so if I complete a merge then hide the plugins and a later merge needs those plugins how do I proceed?

Thank You Lexy and Mathias.

Perfect sorry about that I somehow forgot to delete that BSBruma Patch.esp during the guide.

The others are installed. They are only inactive because the get classified as optional esp's when I use the Merge Plugin Hide.

I thought we where supposed to use it when we where done with the merge page. But when I use it causes:

LOTD Patches Mergd.esp

Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp

Weapons Armours Merged.esp

OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp

YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp

Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.eso

OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp

To be missing a few masters. Does this mean that I did something wrong with those merges and should redo them?

If that's it I'll just redo them though I can't figure out what I might have done wrong.

When doing the merges after I finished a merge I would use Merge Plugin Hide to hide the plugins of that merge.

But in some later merge sometimes I would need to reveal those plugins to complete that merge.

Could that be it? If so if I complete a merge then hide the plugins and a later merge needs those plugins how do I proceed?

Thank You Lexy and Mathias.

well you have gone wrong somewhere with your merge cos Keep it Clean.esp, Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp, RealisticWaterTwo.esp, MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp.

should all be active in the right pane at the end of the Merge page as the are required masters of other plugins.

PS activating Keep it Clean.esp + Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp resolved all of the missing masters issues for some reason.

So it seems the issue was from KIC + RWT Patches Merged.

Checked it out and rebuilt it.

Problem solved. UFFFF

It was KIC + RWT Patches Merged. For the life of me don't know why but I added Keep it Clean.esp + Complete alchemy and cooking overhaul.esp within the merge.

Thank you again.

Hey Guys the STEP Version of the guide have been updated so please check the Changelog. PLEASE NOTE A NEW GAME WILL BE REQUIRED ALSO TAKE NOTE WE ARE NO LONGER MERGING MODS INTO THE BASH PATCH.

Hi Lexy, could you please advise which aspect of this update creates the need for a new game?

Hi Lexy, could you please advise which aspect of this update creates the need for a new game?

many things the adding of Timing is everything, Removal of Song the Green iNPC Patch the change to Cuyima Interesting NPCs the new way you create the bash patch, NFF update, update to Merge etc. etc. etc....

Basically i have always said once to start playing stop modding.

Hey guys,

Once again, thank you and I love the recent updates. My problem is when I try to do the Enhanced Lighting Merge, I am not sure why I can't make the merge. For starters, LOOT will not work, nor will zMerge. It seems to have something to do with Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches. When I deactivate the mod, all is fine.

Any suggestions. (Sorry if this has been covered)