Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I managed to start the game by disabling the Interesting NPCs mod. The one with 3DNPCs.esp. It can't seem to work with that enabled...

However inside the game, random npcs male female children appear with black or really dark faces. Which mod could be responsible for that?

Just started the game and for some reason I got the "dyndolod requires papyrus" error pop up on my screen....  Nothing has been updated - it just appeared there.  Worked fine yesterday.

PapyrusUtilDev.log shows "unsupported runtime version 01050490"

skse64.log shows:

checking plugin E:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin E:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) reported as incompatible during query

Everything says it loaded properly there, except:

checking plugin E:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SNCTSave.dll
plugin E:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SNCTSave.dll (00000001 SNCTSave plugin 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

I've tried searching for solutions, but nothing has worked so far... Anyone have any clue as to why this error would pop up all of a sudden?

Edited by Tombkeeper

Has anyone else noticed that a few mods (at least Immersive Horses, but I believe I've seen another one or two do it) seem to handle placeholder text wrong? e.g.; My horse is named Cinnamon. If I till him to wait, the text reads "is waiting for meCinnamon".

Hi Lexy. I've followed (so far as I'm aware) your guide correctly. However at the point of running a coc command to one of the statues, I receive a ctd. I've gone back and triple checked my SSoS install and even reinstalled jt, but I'm still recieving a ctd. Any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong?

Fixed my above issue. 

Unchecking the 2 'Simply Knock' files on left pane of MO stopped the error.  Unchecking the mod in the right pane had no effect - was still getting the error.

Not sure why the error is thrown..using all up to date files except Dyndolod 2.62 (have 2.6 still from previous update).

Lexy, in your file "Lexy's LoTD SE Omega - Conflict Resolution.esp" you delete records ##14Cf31 and ##14CF32 which are Statics from EnhancedLightsandFX.esp - the purpose of deleting these is to remove the pale glow from underneath doors in interiors.

This does not actually work. Because the Static objects are referenced, the game loads the original record data anyway. Instead of deleting these records, remove the Model content from the records, that way the game will not have a mesh to display.

Hello I've been following the guide and I think I've screwed something up. It's mentioned that I'll have to delete "Sound descriptor" from the Bashed patch but when I load it in SSEEdit I don't see that. I actually think I have very little in the patch. Did I do something wrong or am I missing something?

post-14372-0-82637700-1558304193_thumb.png

Does anyone else have trouble with merging Song of the Green?  Every time I do it using zEdit, I end up with a Song of the Green Merged that contains all the records in 018Auri.esp, and also depends on 018Auri.esp as one of the masters.  And Clean Masters won't remove it.

I figured out what the problem is.  Just for anyone who runs into this and wants to fix it, the Auri patch for Interesting NPCs has a dangling reference to the original Auri ESP.  zEdit can't handle dangling references, so it'll just copy it into the the merge and add a requirement to the original patch.  Removing the dangling reference fixed the problem (I guess one of the quests in 018Auri.esp was redone and never fixed in the Interesting NPCs patch).

BTW, any chance we might get a version using the new Cathedral Water mod instead of Realistic Water Two?  I wanted to use the former, until I realized that some of the consistency patches require the latter.

Has anyone else noticed that a few mods (at least Immersive Horses, but I believe I've seen another one or two do it) seem to handle placeholder text wrong? e.g.; My horse is named Cinnamon. If I till him to wait, the text reads "is waiting for meCinnamon".

Yeah, I saw that bug on Immersive Horses too.  I'm thinking it's a bug in the mod itself.

So I've realised the ctd's are occurring everywhere, not just at SSoS locations (I coc'd to the throat of the world as a test). I've started to move past this point in the guide to see if the general ctds are caused by missing dyndlod data ect.

Edited by Firesparq

Hello I've been following the guide and I think I've screwed something up. It's mentioned that I'll have to delete "Sound descriptor" from the Bashed patch but when I load it in SSEEdit I don't see that. I actually think I have very little in the patch. Did I do something wrong or am I missing something?

attachicon.gifBashed patch.png

Actually, no.  The reason you're not seeing any Sound Descriptors is because Wrye Bash removed the "Merge Patches" option a few versions ago in favor of using ESPLE patches instead.  So that step is being skipped, and that step is likely what causes the overridden Sound Descriptors to show up in the Bashed Patch.

Manual SSEEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: Song of The Green has a wild edit in theDdefault Follower package.
  • Solution: Delete the Packages 000D530D <FollowerPackageTemplate> Record from 018Auri.esp

is this still neccessary? because 018Auri.eps starts with "05" in my case