Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

If I remember correctly, this file appears in the folder regardless of whether you install the Bruma patch or not. 

I assumed it would, but I checked the installed mod folder afterwards and the file was not there (I chose not to install the Bruma patch)

Thanks for the help

---- Animals Merged says you need the DELEV bash tag.

Finishing Line section where you check the LOOT rules does not have the DELEV tag for the patch.

edit: neither do the other patches.  Might be useful to have them in the Additional Rules column?

Edited by kleshas

i cant enjoy....i allways dead... i saw enemy level they are 36, but my level 5.. in companion first quest

is this right?

Wnddpd01 hi! This guide with Omega is like a light form of Requiem or Yashed. It WILL be hard in the beginning until your character develops and levels up.....that is why you should STAY in the south, i.e Whiterun, Falkreth etc. Go explore around there, gather flowers to sell, train, do quests from massive board. Also find you followers before taking on the dungeons etc. Before you open a dungeon, cave etc...it will show you the level of the creatures found there, so it does not make sense to tackle a level 50 cave/dungeon when you are only level five. Either you would be very arrogant or extremely confident as a player, if you CHOOSE to ignore the subtle warning....the guide is made for you to explore and GAIN experience, with the ultimate goal of filling the Solitude Dragonborn museum....Stick with it but do it WISELY. Happy gaming ::):

Edited by berndaroy

I assumed it would, but I checked the installed mod folder afterwards and the file was not there (I chose not to install the Bruma patch)

Thanks for the help

Any time glad I could help. 

Wnddpd01 hi! This guide with Omega is like a light form of Requiem or Yashed. It WILL be hard in the beginning until your character develops and levels up.....that is why you should STAY in the south, i.e Whiterun, Falkreth etc. Go explore around there, gather flowers to sell, train, do quests from massive board. Also find you followers before taking on the dungeons etc. Before you open a dungeon, cave etc...it will show you the level of the creatures found there, so it does not make sense to tackle a level 50 cave/dungeon when you are only level five. Either you would be very arrogant or extremely confident as a player, if you CHOOSE to ignore the subtle warning....the guide is made for you to explore and GAIN experience, with the ultimate goal of filling the Solitude Dragonborn museum....Stick with it but do it WISELY. Happy gaming ::):

I'd say the difficulty is exactly WHY I chose to use this guide in the first place. I don't like to fill the museum with every character I make, but the difficulty and added RP elements in the guide really make it something special to me. The base game felt like such a slog after a while because absolutely everything revolved around you, the main character. 

So, during the merges I got some of the filenames wrong (Weapons & Armours.esp instead of the suggested "Weapons Armours.esp")

Can I simply rename the .esp that I created during the merge, or is that going to break something?

So, during the merges I got some of the filenames wrong (Weapons & Armours.esp instead of the suggested "Weapons Armours.esp")

Can I simply rename the .esp that I created during the merge, or is that going to break something?

Renaming esps is typically considered a no no. But since its a merge you made, it could break something or it could be fine. To be safe, I would just regenerate the merge. 

TexGen64

In the popup window Select where you want the TexGen Output to go (For the purpose of the guide I recommend selecting the Mod Organizer 2 Mods Folder).
DynDOLOD64
In the popup window Select where you want the DynDOLOD Output to go (For the purpose of the guide I recommend selecting the Mod Organizer 2 Mods Folder).

It's maybe because of the new version of MO2 but you have to create yourself the "Texgen Output" and "DynDOLOD Output" first because "Tex" and "Dyn" don't create them, they will put their files directly in the mod folder. At least they did for me so i had to delete them, create the output folders then launch Texgen and DynDOLOD.

Finished! 

First off - thanks for the detailed guide.  Superbly done.

So, the game looks fantastic, but running at 15-20fps outside isn't going to cut it (30fps w ENB turned off).  Before I start tweaking, are there any obvious mods to switch off?

Renaming esps is typically considered a no no. But since its a merge you made, it could break something or it could be fine. To be safe, I would just regenerate the merge. 

I renamed them... everything seems to be OK, but only time will tell.

Finally finished the guide, thanks a lot to Lexy, this is really an insane piece of work. I had a similarly modded game with Oblivion, but unlike the people here I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and it was a hot mess.

I can't imagine the time and effort gone into creating something like this.

I have a question tho: if I want to add a few extra mods to this which parts of the finishing line need to be done again? If they do not overwrite anything from the guide, can they simply be added right at the end of the load order without touching any finishing line steps?

Thanks

I renamed them... everything seems to be OK, but only time will tell.

Finally finished the guide, thanks a lot to Lexy, this is really an insane piece of work. I had a similarly modded game with Oblivion, but unlike the people here I had absolutely no idea what I was doing and it was a hot mess.

I can't imagine the time and effort gone into creating something like this.

I have a question tho: if I want to add a few extra mods to this which parts of the finishing line need to be done again? If they do not overwrite anything from the guide, can they simply be added right at the end of the load order without touching any finishing line steps?

Thanks

Always redo smashed patch as that is a conflict resolution tool. Anything that alters leveled lists without scripts will need to be added to bashed patch also

FNIS needs to be rerun for anything adding animations

Edited by StackingWhales

Hi, I want yo add Common Clothing mod. Can I do this at the end and it will integrate into the leveled list okay? Or does it need to be in the bashed Weapons and Armours patch.

If you add it in the bashed patch all should be fine. Alternatively, I think merging it in the weapons and armour patch should be fine + bashing that one in the bashed patch.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is a problem.