Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Has anyone noticed two specific trees being bugged on the mountain (between Riverwood and Whiterun)? The tree trunk is missing completely.

I followed the instructions of the guide to the letter according to anything environment/trees related. So not sure what is causing this. Even did a retry of the instructions on that area, no dice.

Here: Screen-Shot3.png

Edited by Geo92

Has anyone noticed two specific trees being bugged on the mountain (between Riverwood and Whiterun)? The tree trunk is missing completely.

Happened to have a recent save from that area.  Found same or similar trees and used the trouble shooting guide to track problem down, but tornado sirens are sounding right now (for the third night in a row!), so I might not finish this tonight.

Happened to have a recent save from that area.  Found same or similar trees and used the trouble shooting guide to track problem down, but tornado sirens are sounding right now (for the third night in a row!), so I might not finish this tonight.

Can't even imagine what it's like to be in an area where tornado's are a common thing.. damn.

Gonna try to troubleshoot a bit myself aswell. It's no biggy though, I could just delete the reference alternatively. It won't bother me in the gameplay that much.

With the return of KS dragon overhaul 2 and the Deadly Dragons patch are there any plans to re-add this mod? and if one wanted to add this to this load order besides the omega,thunderchild,DD patches is there anything else that would be needed? or is there another mod that adds the death in midair and dragon naming from KS dragon overhaul that anyone knows about(and would have compatibility with this order, i know the dragon engine(LE) messes up DDC's variants).

Looks like Missives have been updated. The latest version (Missives 2.0) is from 20 may 2019.

What to install?

you can use v2.0.

With the return of KS dragon overhaul 2 and the Deadly Dragons patch are there any plans to re-add this mod? and if one wanted to add this to this load order besides the omega,thunderchild,DD patches is there anything else that would be needed? or is there another mod that adds the death in midair and dragon naming from KS dragon overhaul that anyone knows about(and would have compatibility with this order, i know the dragon engine(LE) messes up DDC's variants).

no KS dragon overhaul 2 will not be back it was always a stop gap I was waiting for Deadly dragons release.

Looks like Missives have been updated. The latest version (Missives 2.0) is from 20 may 2019.

What to install?

I looked into this with a few others on the Discord server, and it appears the author has altered his versioning scheme. V 2.0 is the current and correct version, and can be used with no changes to the install instructions.

We also half expect the next version to drop to 1.4, just to regress the number even further and cause mass confusion. :) (No, not really.)

• +1 1

Hi Lexy.

I want to share some of my thoughts with you.

In Skyrim the weak points are mainly two:

- food management

- trade ecomony

There is too much food around and this frustrates the function of buying food from traders or taverns.

Even the surplus of artifacts nullifies the purchase from traders.

Then the fact that you can sleep ovumque makes it unnecessary to buy rooms in the tavern.

The mods that correct these aspects (poverty, scarcity, sleep encounter, etc.) have been excluded.

Could these aspects of the game be modified with other mods that do not have conflict problems?

Hello guys,

Installing this for the second time around. Finished the first time but had some graphic errors.

Much more comfortable doing this now.

QUESTION:

When installing interesting NPCs SSE 3.42

in the last step I'm to manually edit 3DNPC1.esp with xedit.

PROBLEM:

There is no 3DNPC1.esp only 3DNPC.esp.

Things I've done:

Install interesting NPCs SSE 3.42 without Scripts\follower3dnpc.pex, Textures\ax

run the mod folder through Cathedral Assets Optimizer with MO2 closed.

Load 3DNPC.esp using the SSEEDIT - Quick Auto Clean and let it clean the mod.

Just stuck in the last part. can't find 3DNPC1.esp

Has anyone had an issue with random sounds being silent? My concentration destruction spells (Flames, etc.), Bound Weapons, and self healing spells are all totally silent to charge and to cast, and I don't seem to be getting impact sounds when I attack another person. I've gone through the sound mods and they all seem to be installed correctly according to the guide.

Hello guys,

Installing this for the second time around. Finished the first time but had some graphic errors.

Much more comfortable doing this now.

QUESTION:

When installing interesting NPCs SSE 3.42

in the last step I'm to manually edit 3DNPC1.esp with xedit.

PROBLEM:

There is no 3DNPC1.esp only 3DNPC.esp.

Things I've done:

Install interesting NPCs SSE 3.42 without Scripts\follower3dnpc.pex, Textures\ax

run the mod folder through Cathedral Assets Optimizer with MO2 closed.

Load 3DNPC.esp using the SSEEDIT - Quick Auto Clean and let it clean the mod.

Just stuck in the last part. can't find 3DNPC1.esp

3DNPC1.esp is generated when you run Cathedral Assets Optimizer.

Hi Lexy.

I want to share some of my thoughts with you.

In Skyrim the weak points are mainly two:

- food management

- trade ecomony

There is too much food around and this frustrates the function of buying food from traders or taverns.

Even the surplus of artifacts nullifies the purchase from traders.

Then the fact that you can sleep ovumque makes it unnecessary to buy rooms in the tavern.

The mods that correct these aspects (poverty, scarcity, sleep encounter, etc.) have been excluded.

Could these aspects of the game be modified with other mods that do not have conflict problems?

personally I do agree with you over the economy I find poverty is a pain to Conflict Resolve and Scarcity was pulled this week cos everyone moaned at me that they hated getting to the end of dungeons to find no loot. The Focus of the guide is not a survivalist build (it never has been) the focus is and always will be the Museum.

Sorry to bother but when I run the Cathedral assets optimizer I don't know where 3DNPC1.esp is generated.

I run it with textures on full optimization and meshes on necessary optimization.

Every time the guide asked me to run the Cathedral assets optimizer I did it this way, then checked the log had no errors then closed it opened MO2 and continued the guide.

Not sure what could be wrong the rest of the guide has been smooth sailing right now near the end.

Using interesting NPCs SSE 3.42 not the beta.

Edited by Ostegun