Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Also, with the new consistency patches, I know that we need to clean the masters for the ImRevelation's Bug Patch if we arn't using Keep It Clean. Should we also clean the Survival and Dificulty - Consistency Patch if we don't use the survival mods or should we not use it at all?

yes that is correct it cos Interesting NPCs is too big to fit into 1 BSA so CAO Auto Splits it

Ok just one last question:

Do i need to redo the whole finish line?

Because you add the statement with interesting npc one day later in the changelog as i already finished all.

Or can i just loot to place 3dnpc1 on the right place?

Also, with the new consistency patches, I know that we need to clean the masters for the ImRevelation's Bug Patch if we arn't using Keep It Clean. Should we also clean the Survival and Dificulty - Consistency Patch if we don't use the survival mods or should we not use it at all?

ImRevelation's Bug Patch and the Survival and Dificulty - Consistency Patch you will have to clean yourself.

Hey, anybody notice that the Men of Winter is missing A LOT of meshes?  Like, most of the characters in it have hair records pointing to nonexistent meshes?

What I do notice is that every man modified by Men of Winter have the black face bug.

The Black face bug is casued by missing or overwritten Facegen data. Get the Formid of NPC in question using console, then check in xEdit to see if the NPC is being overwritten if not check the assets are extracted from the BSA and not overwritten. If the answer to both those is no they are not overwritten then regenerate FaceGen Data via the Creaton Kit. Also a change in the ESP definition of the character in a game that is already underway. In that case the solution is removing the savegame reference to that NPC using a tool called FallrimTools - Script cleaner more detail of this bug are in #known-issues-and-workarounds

Ok just one last question:

Do i need to redo the whole finish line?

Because you add the statement with interesting npc one day later in the changelog as i already finished all.

Or can i just loot to place 3dnpc1 on the right place?

just place 3dNPC1.esp after 3DNPC.esp it is a dummy and only exists to load the new BSA.

Hey guys, I'm getting a missing masters error in MO2 for 'MLU Consistency Patch.esp'. It's saying the missing master is 'OMEGA Summermyst SRCEO Patch.esp', but looking through the guide I'm not sure where or if that gets installed?

Any help would be appreciated! I just hit the zMerge point in the guide and doing a quick check beforehand.

Amazing guide btw!

Hey guys, I'm getting a missing masters error in MO2 for 'MLU Consistency Patch.esp'. It's saying the missing master is 'OMEGA Summermyst SRCEO Patch.esp', but looking through the guide I'm not sure where or if that gets installed?

Any help would be appreciated! I just hit the zMerge point in the guide and doing a quick check beforehand.

Amazing guide btw!

you probably install the wrong version of the patch when you installed OMEGA

Thanks, I'll double check when i get home. I'm assuming if i reinstall omega it would be ok, and not mess anything up in the install order?

Alternatively could i just extract the patch esp from OMEGA AIO archive and put it in the mod folder?

Edited by shodan

Thanks, I'll double check when i get home. I'm assuming if i reinstall omega it would be ok, and not mess anything up in the install order?

Alternatively could i just extract the patch esp from OMEGA AIO archive and put it in the mod folder?

yeah if it was me i would just pull the patch i needed out the Archive.

• +1 1

The Black face bug is casued by missing or overwritten Facegen data. Get the Formid of NPC in question using console, then check in xEdit to see if the NPC is being overwritten if not check the assets are extracted from the BSA and not overwritten. If the answer to both those is no they are not overwritten then regenerate FaceGen Data via the Creaton Kit. Also a change in the ESP definition of the character in a game that is already underway. In that case the solution is removing the savegame reference to that NPC using a tool called FallrimTools - Script cleaner more detail of this bug are in #known-issues-and-workarounds

In this case, the black face bug is caused directly by the missing meshes in The Men of Winter.  I realized that the most of the missing meshes in MoW were KS Hairdo hairs, and replaced them, and the black faces disappeared.