Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

well you will have to install each and compare on your own. Read the mod pages and look at screenshots.

at the moment it a 70-30 in favour of swapping to Cuyima Interesting NPCs

With trying it out, is there a way to do that without having to build your own NPC Retexture ESP? I ask because the Interesting NPCs Overhaul esp is included and I'm not sure how to 'swap it out' without rebuilding the whole thing.

With trying it out, is there a way to do that without having to build your own NPC Retexture ESP? I ask because the Interesting NPCs Overhaul esp is included and I'm not sure how to 'swap it out' without rebuilding the whole thing.

I have upload the latest patches for NPC Retexture Merge and NPC Retexture CR to Discord it then just a simple matter of swapping Interesting NPCs Overhaul for Cuyima Interesting NPCs. Dated Patches can be found in the lexys-lotd-test-patches channel on the Discord.

Has anyone ran into Music issues for their save file in the middle of their play-through?

New saves have no problem at all playing music, but on my main save, no music at all unless I alt tab out of skyrim and back in, and when I do I get the same song over and over.

(Ignore the crappy video, didn't downscale right to 1080).

https://youtu.be/Bk6V-4IjL-0?t=99 (Stamp to the song that plays, if you know this song it would be helpful to see if the removemusic command fixes this for me, I already tried all of the vigilant music to see if that was the cause)

I also have done the removemusic for MUSCombat and MUSCombatBoss, didn't help.

If anyone has any other idea, that would be great, I just hope I dont have start all over on my character just to have music.

Edited by Gondus

Welp, i found the song, it was vigilant:

Ok, I used removemusic zzzMusMaram, and it stopped that from playing. Still no other music though, and alt tab is now playing a new song....

Edited by Gondus

I have upload the latest patches for NPC Retexture Merge and NPC Retexture CR to Discord it then just a simple matter of swapping Interesting NPCs Overhaul for Cuyima Interesting NPCs. Dated Patches can be found in the lexys-lotd-test-patches channel on the Discord.

Cool adding and testing. I also see from yesterday that the test version of the LOTD Consistency patches has the new stuff for the Daedric armors and whatnot, which esp's were eddited? Also also with the CR update to 1.16 that was listed with the RC2 update on Discord, do we just rename it to Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution?

Hello again I finished running loot and tested the game no crashes.

Getting ready to do the wrye bash.

My main thing is I remember disabling SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm in the past.

This time around though for some reason i can't seem to find SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm.

What mod is it part of?

Searched in the mods folder and nothing.

Stuck Wrye Bash says:

Error! Unable to start Wrye Bash.

Please ensure Wrye Bash is correctly installed.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bash\bash.pyo", line 322, in _main
  File "bash\env.pyo", line 652, in testUAC
  File "bash\env.pyo", line 570, in shellDeletePass
  File "bash\env.pyo", line 561, in shellDelete
  File "bash\env.pyo", line 527, in _fileOperation
CancelError: Action aborted by user.

So I can't start it from Mod Organizer 2. Can started directly from outside but of course that's kind of useless.

Yes I am using windows 10 and have skyrim installed in the default steam location.

Edited by Ostegun

Stuck Wrye Bash says:

Error! Unable to start Wrye Bash.

Please ensure Wrye Bash is correctly installed.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "bash\bash.pyo", line 322, in _main

File "bash\env.pyo", line 652, in testUAC

File "bash\env.pyo", line 570, in shellDeletePass

File "bash\env.pyo", line 561, in shellDelete

File "bash\env.pyo", line 527, in _fileOperation

CancelError: Action aborted by user.

So I can't start it from Mod Organizer 2. Can started directly from outside but of course that's kind of useless.

Yes I am using windows 10 and have skyrim installed in the default steam location.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6837?tab=files

Download from nexus, choose the standalone per the Prerequisites

MAIN FILES - Wrye Bash 307 beta3 - Standalone Executable

Since the last update to the guide, any followers I have from Interesting NPCs have their dialogue reset frequently (possibly every time I load a save, haven't investigated deeply). Over the past few days of play, each day when I have spoken with Rumarin, Zora, or Anum-La they greet me as if for the first time (Rumarin thanks me for helping him fight, Zora asks me to close the cage etc.) even though all three of them have been my followers for around 200 hours of game time.

I'm wondering if perhaps putting the resources into those BSAs was a mistake, perhaps some scripts are no longer being handled correctly due to being in the BSA for 3DNPC1.esp instead of 3DNPC.esp.

I have extracted the scripts and seq folders again and will see if that makes any difference.

Followed the issues with Wrye bash

Comes down to the Temp folder in appdata

path: C:\Users\16469\AppData\Local\Temp

Wrye bash creates a folder there when launched and before being fully launched I get the message saying that that folder being open creates an issue.

Trying to figure it out but stomped

So it seems like a common problem when launching Wrye bash from MO2 in Windows 10.

Checked online on some forums

This is what I found out:

The issue seems to be WB trying to access itself twice through MO2.  The problem also is not a WB problem but an MO2 issue.

To use the workaround you will need a file unlocker.  I use LockHunter (https://lockhunter.com/).  Install this program or use what you like.

1. Launch WB out of MO2 to make sure it works.  If you are sure it does skip this.

2. Launch WB from MO2

3. When the 'Folder in Use' message pops up (pay attention to its name which should be WryeBash_XXXXX) go to C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp\WryeBash_XXXXX

4. Right click on the folder and you will get a context menu.  Look for 'Whats locking this folder'  You will see a window and in that window it will say 'What processes are locking this folder' You will see WB listed.

5. Click on Wrye Bash.exe and press the 'Unlock It!' button.  It will ask for confirmation, hit yes.  Once its unlock you can close this window.

6. Go back to the 'Folder in Use' window and press Try Again.

7. WB will launch.

Note if you make a bashed patch, you will get a folder in use when it copies the document out of the temp file.. you can just hit cancel at the end of the bashed patch, it seems to copy the document and bashed patch file to overwrite fine.

This worked for me !

Not sure why but once I was done with the wrye bash. I had created the Bashed Patch. The the guide says:

Manual SSEEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: Most of of Audio Overhaul Skyrim is Being reverted to Vanilla
  • Solution: Delete Sound Descriptor from Bashed Patch, 0.esp

To do the SSEEdit cleaning I had to move blacksacramentarmour from optional to available esps and activate it before I could do the manual cleaning. I believe because it is part weapons and armour merge it had been put as an optional esps.

What I don't understand is why my Bashed Patch has the blacksacrament armour as a master.

Any idea? Should I go back and do something different so blacksacrament armour is not one of the masters for my bashed patch?

Should I leave it as is with blacksacramentarmour.esp as active before moing on or make it an optional esp again even if it shows as a missing master for bashed patch in MO2 in the right side pane under plugins tab?