Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Actually, no.  The reason you're not seeing any Sound Descriptors is because Wrye Bash removed the "Merge Patches" option a few versions ago in favor of using ESPLE patches instead.  So that step is being skipped, and that step is likely what causes the overridden Sound Descriptors to show up in the Bashed Patch.

You're not meant to be using the latest version of Wrye Bash, this guide depends on the merging function so you need to downgrade to the version on Nexus. If you do not, then you won't be able to create a complete Smash Patch.

point the way is already on the latest versions and we actaully don't use faster mining plus SE? we use our own modified version on the script

but lexy look...

on the main guide is this written:

[Faster Mining Plus SE]
CORE
BSA Extracted
Faster Mining Plus SE - v1.0 - by Arndas and Hazado

Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Faster Mining 6-3

but actually on the page under optional files theres only Faster Mining Plus SE 6-3 v2.0...

the mod you mention is under old files, because you also say delete the dummy esp.. but only the old file has an esp. the file under optional files only has a script data

but lexy look...

on the main guide is this written:

[Faster Mining Plus SE]
CORE
BSA Extracted
Faster Mining Plus SE - v1.0 - by Arndas and Hazado

Files to download :

• OPTIONAL FILES - Faster Mining 6-3

but actually on the page under optional files theres only Faster Mining Plus SE 6-3 v2.0...

the mod you mention is under old files, because you also say delete the dummy esp.. but only the old file has an esp. the file under optional files only has a script data

we actually don't use that mod the script from it is full overwritten by my modified one. The mod is only there so user can endorse the original mod author

Hey, could anyone provide the final plugin list? I would like to compare against what I have and make sure I have unchecked any wrong ones?

::D:

This has been requested numerous times, and the answer is going to be, generally, no. The reasons are these:

A) LOOT is not always going to provide the exact same list from the same setup. It's odd, I know, but true - that said, the differences are minimal enough that there is no reason to compare load orders assuming you follow the pure guide.

B) Most people (including Lexy) have a large number of additional mods in play as well, an so those will affect mod placement as well. No need to muddy the waters.

C) The list produced by MO2 will not, to my knowledge, reflect what is and isn't activated, so that aspect of comparison isn't available anyhow.

If you have questions about specific plugins, ask. We'll answer. But as much as the list changes and with how often it changes, Lexy has enough work just maintaining the guide itself without adding in extra work.

Hi Lexy,

Wanted to let you know of an odd issue during the finishing line.  (I've completed the guide several times, and just finished going back through it since the last update.)

After completing Bashed Patch, I went to do the Smash.  However, Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp, Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp, & LOTD Patches Merged.esp were not showing up within smash - so I couldn't do the "force all".

It turns out, they were being deactivated by WryeBash - but were not part of the merge.  They all had dependencies on Better Skill and Quest Books Names and WryeBash was merging that - which I guess made WryeBash disable those three mods.

I've never seen that happen during my previous runs through the finishing line.

The way I fixed it - marked Better Skill and Quest Books as "no merge" and deselected during the Bash Patch.

No more issues.  Don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I sure did.

Thanks again!

As mentioned by Lexy, this was talked about on Discord a great deal - thought it had made it's way here, but obviously not. Thanks for posting the correct solution for those who bother to do forum searches. :)

What do you mean by LE BSA? I'm pretty sure I extracted every single BSA where applicable as per the guide's instructions.

I managed to start the game by disabling the Interesting NPCs mod. The one with 3DNPCs.esp. It can't seem to work with that enabled...

However inside the game, random npcs male female children appear with black or really dark faces. Which mod could be responsible for that?

Did you download the LE or the SE version of 3DNPC? Make sure it is the right one...

As to the Black Face Bug - that's a result of the NPC section not being fully and correctly set up. The patches expect everything to be in place, and so that facegen bug crops up as a result in this case.

Manual SSEEdit Cleaning Required:

• Problem: Song of The Green has a wild edit in theDdefault Follower package.
  • Solution: Delete the Packages 000D530D <FollowerPackageTemplate> Record from 018Auri.esp

is this still neccessary? because 018Auri.eps starts with "05" in my case

The '00' in this case is just a placeholder. The 05 you get is the one you should be getting. The edit remains needed, as Lexy mentioned.

Hi,

Something for the non english users :

About the CreationKitCustom.ini : (example for the French user I am)

[Audio]
bEnableAudio=1

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=1
bAllowLoadGrass=0

[General]
bAllowMultipleMasterFiles=1
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1
sLanguage=FRENCH

[MESSAGES]
bBlockMessageBoxes=1

[Archive]
SResourceArchiveList2=Skyrim - Voices_en0.bsa, Skyrim - Voices_fr0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures0.bsa, Skyrim - Textures1.bsa, Skyrim - Textures2.bsa, Skyrim - Textures3.bsa, Skyrim - Textures4.bsa, Skyrim - Textures5.bsa, Skyrim - Textures6.bsa, Skyrim - Textures7.bsa, Skyrim - Textures8.bsa, Skyrim - Patch.bsa, Dawnguard.bsa, Hearthfires.bsa, Dragonborn.bsa

I imagine there are

sLanguage=DEUTSCH
and
Skyrim - Voices_de0.bsa
for German users, etc.

Cheers,

K
Edited by kokhin