Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Sorry to bother but when I run the Cathedral assets optimizer I don't know where 3DNPC1.esp is generated.

I run it with textures on full optimization and meshes on necessary optimization.

Every time the guide asked me to run the Cathedral assets optimizer I did it this way, then checked the log had no errors then closed it opened MO2 and continued the guide.

Not sure what could be wrong the rest of the guide has been smooth sailing right now near the end.

Using interesting NPCs SSE 3.42 not the beta.

you obviously didn't check the BSA box for this one to create the new BSA. setup like so https://lensdump.com/i/WHF1yC but only for interesting NPCs and Immersive Armours

Hi Lexy.

I want to share some of my thoughts with you.

In Skyrim the weak points are mainly two:

- food management

- trade ecomony

There is too much food around and this frustrates the function of buying food from traders or taverns.

Even the surplus of artifacts nullifies the purchase from traders.

Then the fact that you can sleep ovumque makes it unnecessary to buy rooms in the tavern.

The mods that correct these aspects (poverty, scarcity, sleep encounter, etc.) have been excluded.

Could these aspects of the game be modified with other mods that do not have conflict problems?

These mods go beyond the scope of the guide. I am one of the few people who uses the guide and more or less ignores the museum. I've added a handful of survival mods, and the CR is annoying but worth it imo. Become familiar with SSEedit, and anything you want to be compatible with the guide will be with enough work (not always true, but mostly true).

ahh Lexy what i wanted to ask:

is there a reason why you set the fps to 58 and not to 60 in nvidia profile inspector?

that my preference since i only have a 60Hz monitor plus i have found dropping to 58 is actually slightly better cos skyrim has a habit of going over 60HZ

Quick question:

I tried searching to thread but couldn't find anything. For the life of me I can't find the DBM_Experience.esp in Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches. It doesn't appear in the installer and doesn't appear when I install all. What am I missing?

Thanks guys

it was Rolled into Legacy of the Dragonborn - Consistency Patch.esp - (Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches) as of v1.07

I came across https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26028 . If I wanted to try that, would it be possible to switch to that one? Don't know if it is relatively manageable to exchange the OMEGA Encounter Zones with that one.

i have not looked this so best to check xEdit and make your mind up

• +1 1

Hey going through the merges.

It says to place OMEGA CACO Patches Merged Directly after ---- No Snow Under The Roof Merged.

There is no No Snow Under The Roof Merged in this version of the guide.

I'm unassuming it's a leftover from the past and we should place OMEGA CACO Patches Merged Directly after ----  MLU Patches Merged.

Is this correct or am I missing something?

Will go do the poll now.

Hey going through the merges.

It says to place OMEGA CACO Patches Merged Directly after ---- No Snow Under The Roof Merged.

There is no No Snow Under The Roof Merged in this version of the guide.

I'm unassuming it's a leftover from the past and we should place OMEGA CACO Patches Merged Directly after ----  MLU Patches Merged.

Is this correct or am I missing something?

Will go do the poll now.

double check the merge page cos there is a No Snow Under The Roof Merged