Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Yeah it looks like a duplicate of a problem that arose like a year ago. Its with the vfs and what not, I thought the Win10 update fixed it but no dice with Wyre Bash.

Just as a quick followup, it turns out I had Windows 10 1804 instead of 1809. If anyone else is running into this you need to use the Update Assistant and not just the Auto Update.

youre the best ähh goddess :)) win 10 update helps and wyre bash starts.

do you mean i can just delete the file ??  SNCTSave.dll, Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE?

i cant ignore the red triangle cause i want a clean and smooth running game

lexy can we delete this file above in relation of error message in MO2:

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• SNCTSave plugin version 1 (SNCTSave.dll, Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE) reported as incompatible during query

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• SNCTSave plugin version 1 (SNCTSave.dll, Audio Overhaul for Skyrim SE) reported as incompatible during query

Memoso hi! That i believe is to do with the windows 10 update and how it effects MO2.....you can delete that .dll or set it to hide in MO2. Can't be specific, as i don't use win 10 - spyware(kidding)

I ran through the guide and loaded. Game has been running for an hour now, extremely smooth and looks amazing. Thank you.

Could I include Common Clothes? And would I need to do any conversions? Or just install?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5063

Yes, you can include it. I don't know the mod, but if it's just common clothing items, it should be fine. Conversions would only need to be done IF:

A) It's for the vanilla body (women) and you want them to show up UNP, in which case you'll have to do some research on how to do so. The only affect this has is on body shape when wearing those clothes, should not cause any CTD or hang type issues.

B) It's a mod from LE... which it isn't.

The failed plugins are:

Lexy answered this on the previous page - yes. Delete it. Also, learn the search bar and reading arts. :)

• +1 1

Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards:

Navigate to Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards\textures\Terrain\LODGenCopy the Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp folder. Navigate to Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone\textures\terrain\lodgenPaste the Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp folder.

The only way I can make sense of this is that we are meant to create a "Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone" folder, and its subdirectories as specified, presumably at the root.  Is this correct?

The only way I can make sense of this is that we are meant to create a "Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone" folder, and its subdirectories as specified, presumably at the root.  Is this correct?

there should already be a folder in Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards\textures\Terrain\LODGen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp. all you are doing is copy the same named folder from the original Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone to Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards

Hi Lexy,

I played for about  4 hours+ with no crashes.

However - now, I'm at Faldar's Tooth, in the Rift, and it started crashing anywhere near there.  I was able to get inside, no problems.  Now when I go outside, it's crashing repeatedly.

Not sure where I need to look to fix.  I actually redid the home stretch, from Bashed patch all the way through, but zero change.

Would you have a recommendation as to where to look?

Thank you

there should already be a folder in Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards\textures\Terrain\LODGen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp. all you are doing is copy the same named folder from the original Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone to Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards

Other way round surely?  FROM the Lexy's mod TO the Oaks Standalone?

Ah no Lexy shut up you should know not to answer questions half asleep and uncaffeinated, you are actually correct you need to copy the textures\Terrain\LODGen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp from Lexys LOTD Static Hybrid Models and Billboards to OAKs Standalone my bad it cos you want the billboard end up in the trees and flora merge

After incorporating the latest changes, wyre bash deactivates LOTD patches merged and Lexy's LOTD special edition consistency patch.  This appears to be because the bashed patch incorporates Better skill and quest book names (I stopped there, might be more).  The guide for the smash patch still calls for both of them to be included but re-enabling them also calls for re-enabling BSQBN as a master for them.  Should BSQBN be tagged no merge and kept out of the bashed patch?

After incorporating the latest changes, wyre bash deactivates LOTD patches merged and Lexy's LOTD special edition consistency patch.  This appears to be because the bashed patch incorporates Better skill and quest book names (I stopped there, might be more).  The guide for the smash patch still calls for both of them to be included but re-enabling them also calls for re-enabling BSQBN as a master for them.  Should BSQBN be tagged no merge and kept out of the bashed patch?

if it being merged into the bash Patch I would add a NoMerge tag to stop that.

[QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium]

Special After Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Qw_BeyondSkyrimBruma_USSEP Hotfix Patch.modgroups

I guess this part should be removed from the guide, as Bruma has been removed entirely?