Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

there were some general updates check the changelog the one mod you really should dump is W&C it is a known cause a game freezes.

Silent horizon is install in the Main Direct not through Mod Organizer.

Thank you.

I went ahead and already updated from today's update anything that wasn't related to Bruma, Footprints or Wet & Cold. 

With previous versions of your mod list I was getting some random crashes here and there...and of course that Lavender LOD issue. 

After updating to April 25 and part of today's updates, I didn't have any issues (Lanvender LOD issue is fixed too) with random crashes after doing an hour or so long quick play-thru.   

:)

Hi Lexy,

I started this guide a week ago (downloading and installing mods through the list). I am up to the merges section now and reading that Bruma has been removed from the guide. Should I go back and start over (preferable not to haha), go back and comb through the guide for changes or just keep going?

Also, thank you very much for making this guide. I like your guide the best because it is the most detailed. I can tell you have put in a lot of effort to be very clear for people. From New Zealand, thank you for making my gaming experience a whole lot more amazing!

Hi Lexy

Instructions for update say to remove gray cowl footprints patch.  However - it is still listed in the merge page for world encounters.

I'm deleted, as instructed. 

Figured you would want to update the merge page.

Thx Again!

Hi Lexy,

I started this guide a week ago (downloading and installing mods through the list). I am up to the merges section now and reading that Bruma has been removed from the guide. Should I go back and start over (preferable not to haha), go back and comb through the guide for changes or just keep going?

Also, thank you very much for making this guide. I like your guide the best because it is the most detailed. I can tell you have put in a lot of effort to be very clear for people. From New Zealand, thank you for making my gaming experience a whole lot more amazing!

check the changelog all the changes are detailed there./

Hi Lexy

Instructions for update say to remove gray cowl footprints patch.  However - it is still listed in the merge page for world encounters.

I'm deleted, as instructed. 

Figured you would want to update the merge page.

Thx Again!

You must be using a cached version or Nexus cos i removed that yesterday

Hi,

Well, like some other user of your guide (cant' rember their names), I have an issue with Bashed Patch and TrueStormsSE.esp as well.

TS is asked as a master by the created bashed patch. I've rebuilt the merge, the bashed batch, quite a number of time, but I have always the same issue.

I had to remove TrueStormsSE.esp from the merge, and reactivate it in the load order to fix it.

Any idea where it's coming from ?

Note : I use the latest version of the guide (8th of may) and the latest versions of everything else (WB, zEdit suite, etc.).

Regards,

Kokhin.

BtW, the translation of you guide is in a good way.
Prerequisite page = 100 %
Mod page = 50 % (but we'll have to double check with the last version modifications)
Other pages WIP...

Hi,

Well, like some other user of your guide (cant' rember their names), I have an issue with Bashed Patch and TrueStormsSE.esp as well.

TS is asked as a master by the created bashed patch. I've rebuilt the merge, the bashed batch, quite a number of time, but I have always the same issue.

I had to remove TrueStormsSE.esp from the merge, and reactivate it in the load order to fix it.

Any idea where it's coming from ?

Note : I use the latest version of the guide (8th of may) and the latest versions of everything else (WB, zEdit suite, etc.).

Regards,

Kokhin.

BtW, the translation of you guide is in a good way.

Prerequisite page = 100 %

Mod page = 50 % (but we'll have to double check with the last version modifications)

Other pages WIP...

that normally happen if you have a another mod call for it as a master. Or is can something happen if you have the bash Patch already install and just updating it Wrye bash doesn't always clean it file header properly

Looking back at the Skyrim Revamped mod in the guide, instructions indicate you need to delete certain files. I would try starting from the Skyrim Revamped step and make sure to delete only the listed files, nothing more/nothing less. Then reinstall rustic alchemy and enchanting tables. If there is a purple enchanting table, you probably are missing a texture or MO can't find it. 

Thank you

It's working now!

It was a mistake I deleted the wrong files.

Edited by Ledad

I am on to the finishing line stage. I tried testing these locations by doing the coc command from main menu for each one. Everything works great. Except the first time I tried Mehrunes it CTD. The same with Winterhold College (CTD when I coc in first time). But I restarted Skyrim and went to Mehrunes and Winterhold College again and this time it worked fine no problems.

Should I be concerned about the two CTDs? (Otherwise everything was running smoothly and normally.)

These ones--

Azura: ShrineOfAzuraExterior01

Malacath: FallowstoneCaveEnd

Mehrunes Dagon: Mehrunes01

Dibella: MarkarthTempleofDibella

Meridia: KilkreathRuinsExterior03

Talos: MarkarthShrineofTalos

College: WinterholdCollegeExterior

Lexy,

First amazing work; amazing effort.  Bravo and thank you very much.  I'm learning a ton about modding by working through this project, and I'm amazed at the effort you and your colleagues are putting into this.

Second - doh!  Looks like "Skyrim Reborn - Whiterun Hold" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16530) went hidden as of yesterday (07 May 2019) at 10:22AM.  I just got to it in the guide this morning, so it's dead to me.  And it's listed as a core mod.  Any chance you or someone else can re-post the archive to a dropbox or some such?  Or should we just skip it going forward?

Lexy,

Second - doh!  Looks like "Skyrim Reborn - Whiterun Hold" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16530) went hidden as of yesterday (07 May 2019) at 10:22AM.  I just got to it in the guide this morning, so it's dead to me.  And it's listed as a core mod.  Any chance you or someone else can re-post the archive to a dropbox or some such?  Or should we just skip it going forward?

Lexy's talked about this previously, the author of that mod (and a few others) is updating them. They're not removed from the Nexus, so we just need to wait for them to be updated.

I am on to the finishing line stage. I tried testing these locations by doing the coc command from main menu for each one. Everything works great. Except the first time I tried Mehrunes it CTD. The same with Winterhold College (CTD when I coc in first time). But I restarted Skyrim and went to Mehrunes and Winterhold College again and this time it worked fine no problems.

Should I be concerned about the two CTDs? (Otherwise everything was running smoothly and normally.)

These ones--

Azura: ShrineOfAzuraExterior01

Malacath: FallowstoneCaveEnd

Mehrunes Dagon: Mehrunes01

Dibella: MarkarthTempleofDibella

Meridia: KilkreathRuinsExterior03

Talos: MarkarthShrineofTalos

College: WinterholdCollegeExterior

Run the test a few more times - if the majority are not CTD, then the issue is not the statues, and you're fine. The Statue rename CTDs are 100% consistently reproducible, so I'm already inclined to say the statues are not the problem. There's still an issue, obviously, but it won't be there.

Lexy,

First amazing work; amazing effort.  Bravo and thank you very much.  I'm learning a ton about modding by working through this project, and I'm amazed at the effort you and your colleagues are putting into this.

As mentioned (twice or three times now), that mod and several others by that author are undergoing upgrades. That reason is listed on the same page that says it's hidden. :) (On fact checking, not so much...) Give it another day or so before you start panicking. 

Edited by Shadriss

Lexy's talked about this previously, the author of that mod (and a few others) is updating them. They're not removed from the Nexus, so we just need to wait for them to be updated.

Oops.  I did try looking, but apparently not very well.  Anyway, thanks for the reply. 

I don't think anything else is dependent on it, so I'll keep chugging away for now and add it back in when it comes out.  Agreed?