Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi just a short question:

Is the main page order of the stable and testing page the same or are there different on some areas?

they are the same essentially the same guide; the only real difference between the two comes when issuing an update I usually will update STEP first (normally on Mondays now) and Nexus a few days later but no more than a week.

Hi all, recently encountered a big problem while playing through. Have played about 100h and am on level 35 so something that has happened mid game.

My framerate drops to real stuttering, GPU spikes at 100% usage and sometimes everything freezes and alternates between foggy view and blinking light. Happened first time at my initial Solstenheim visit. All save slots are affected (have about 20 i rotate between). Sometimes I can play 5 minutes and it is normal and then it starts again.

Anyone have any idea? It is not my system as I can play other games fine. Is there a cache or something that needs clearing? Was planning to reinstall everything at a later stage so hoped to avoid it now.

I'm at the 'time for a quick test' part of the guide. Q. should I expect a very long load time (first run) if so how long, its at 15mins and counting so far with the flat logo (no spinny).

TIA

Now 60 mnins, guess ive messed up somewhere?

you wait over an for the game to start why? surely it would have been obvious after a few minutes some is up.

Anyway, the only known cause of ILS at the start up that i know off is an issue with SMASH Override causing an error due to renumbered formid from the Miscellaneous merge so check there first.

you wait over an for the game to start why? surely it would have been obvious after a few minutes some is up.

Anyway, the only known cause of ILS at the start up that i know off is an issue with SMASH Override causing an error due to renumbered formid from the Miscellaneous merge so check there first.

Yes I know something is not right though Ive not got to the 'smash' stage yet? I'll goto misc merged and take a look ty

Help !  I am stuck at the zmerging part.

I saw  a youtube video of lexy's zmerging (http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4fIw_g9KNM&t=597s). Still trying Animals Merged. In the video when the Data tab is clicked in z-merge two results are attained - the Plugin Data Folders and the General Assets (containing Kritty's).

However when I do my zmerge and click on the data tab .... I get no General Assets. Only the Plugin Data Folder is shown.

What is happening ?

Edited by madskyrim

Help !  I am stuck at the zmerging part.

I saw  a youtube video of lexy's zmerging (http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4fIw_g9KNM&t=597s). Still trying Animals Merged. In the video when the Data tab is clicked in z-merge two results are attained - the Plugin Data Folders and the General Assets (containing Kritty's).

However when I do my zmerge and click on the data tab .... I get no General Assets. Only the Plugin Data Folder is shown.

What is happening ?

you probably forget extract the realiscti horses BSA

Have you reported this to the MO2 team on github or discord? It'd be nice to ensure this is on their radar.

Just found this posted in their Discord: "Whenever you update or install MO2 from an archive always make sure to first unblock the file by right-clicking on it, properties, general, unblock before you extract it."

As per usual I just didn't RTFM :P

Just found this posted in their Discord: "Whenever you update or install MO2 from an archive always make sure to first unblock the file by right-clicking on it, properties, general, unblock before you extract it."

As per usual I just didn't RTFM :P

This is primarily due to a change in Windows 10 security restrictions. Windows 7 started blocked files downloaded from an "untrusted" source (meaning pretty much anything other than your local computer) but didn't really do really anything about blocked files. A security patch in Windows 10 a while back started blocking Mod Organizer's virtual file system if the EXE/DLL files are blocked. Handling this after the files are extracted can be painful because Microsoft doesn't provide a way to unblock multiple files so you have to run around unblocking the files one by one.