Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Thanks for the constant updating and your time here on the forums along with the other experienced users.

You all do make life so much easier for us newbies just starting this journey and all too often people whine but never say thanks so on behalf of the vast grey crowd a big Thank You.

Hello, I'm getting a CTD after closing the settings menu -- says 'Saving...' then crashes -- like the earlier poster Jverv said. This happened after I followed the 1/30/18 update. I'm guessing the issue stems from overwriting the previous BethINI installation but what do I know. If someone has suggestions on how to fix this please let me know.

P.S. - Thanks to Lexy and others for your massive effort on this guide. You all made something pretty special :clap: 

I'm asking Doubleyou in the bethini forum.

wait, I'm noticing the guide links to Oldrim, and thats what I downloaded. Is that a problem?

no BethINI is hosted on an LE Page but works for SE.

Lexy

Please be aware that Lucidity Sound FX SSE is now at Version v2t as at 31 Jan

yes, I am aware it will be updated next round. I tend to update STEP on a Monday and the Nexus Version on a Wednesday (I unless I am busy like I was this week) this give users going the guide time to catch up and even make to the end for I post the next. This was requested by you guys

Guidance please

Installing Qwinn's mega patch and I have things being detected that are not shown in the fomod guide, should I deselect anything not mentioned;

Patch for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma 1.3.3 + USSEP 4.1.6 is there and auto selected then I have

Patch for Interesting NPCs 3.4.2 +USSEP 4.1.6 which is auto selected but not in the guide and then a few more not in the guide.

Holding at this point awaiting feedback from someone please.

TIA

Could having run LOOT be my issue?

Edited by Genadine

no BethINI is hosted on an LE Page but works for SE.

yes, I am aware it will be updated next round. I tend to update STEP on a Monday and the Nexus Version on a Wednesday (I unless I am busy like I was this week) this give users going the guide time to catch up and even make to the end for I post the next. This was requested by you guys

I appreciate that! I'm always playing catch up lol.

Guidance please

Installing Qwinn's mega patch and I have things being detected that are not shown in the fomod guide, should I deselect anything not mentioned;

Patch for Beyond Skyrim - Bruma 1.3.3 + USSEP 4.1.6 is there and auto selected then I have

Patch for Interesting NPCs 3.4.2 +USSEP 4.1.6 which is auto selected but not in the guide and then a few more not in the guide.

Holding at this point awaiting feedback from someone please.

TIA

Could having run LOOT be my issue?

if they are auto selected and not in the guide you don't need them cos i have already taken care of it. 

Hello Lexy (and everyone else who has contributed in anyway).

Just wanted to say Thank You so much.  I'm about 99% strict on the guide, but I've taken the liberty to make a few changes.  I have this guide practically memorized after 6 months of following it.  I really like the new merge method, it just makes so much sense to me.  One question about the the "Heads up Display Merge", is there a reason we 'copy the assets' for this particular mod?  MCM reasons maybe?

Back to guide, I actually played the game for like 6 hours straight on my system, a few nights ago.  Had a blast.  Looks amazing.  Everything is working for me, no crashes.  So happy.  Thank you so much.

The only minor problem I was having was answered a few pages back in that some merges were causing weirdness in the MCM menu, but turned out to be the translations not getting copied into the merge.  Fixed that and wow, just wow.  It's amazing.  Thank you for the amazing effort put into this.  

I've gotten through the merges and the following error came up in LOOT:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "Animals Merged.esp":

RealisticWaterTwo.esp
[Master]
Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp
[Group]
Animals Merged.esp
[Group]
RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Any suggestions? I have checked all the metadata.

Just at the point I start making the Merges;

I have created the Animals Merge profile from right click and copy the LEXY profile, disabled all, only selected the 7 required mods.  But now when I run LOOT it is pulling the Dirty copies of the Main Game DLC, should I also enable the Cleaned Vanilla ESMs Mod we created way way back at the beginning?

I've gotten through the merges and the following error came up in LOOT:

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "RealisticWaterTwo.esp" and "Animals Merged.esp":

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

[Master]

Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp

[Group]

Animals Merged.esp

[Group]

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Any suggestions? I have checked all the metadata.

check that Animal merge in the Correct Group.

Just at the point I start making the Merges;

I have created the Animals Merge profile from right click and copy the LEXY profile, disabled all, only selected the 7 required mods.  But now when I run LOOT it is pulling the Dirty copies of the Main Game DLC, should I also enable the Cleaned Vanilla ESMs Mod we created way way back at the beginning?

you don't have to have the cleaned ESM activate when creating a merge but you might as well. Mine Clean ESMs are active not in MO2 they are in the Data Folder some mine are always clean.

• +1 1