Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Is it normal that Wrye Bash dosn't deactivate any plugin now that we've switched to zMerge? When there was Merge Plugins, Wrye Bash always asked me to deactivate certain plugins. I'm not adding any mods of my own, so I'm still into the limits, but still, I don't know if I messed up something...

that is not right Delete Wrye bash and do it again.

At the moment I am in the abondened prison trying to escape. The problem is that the ghosts do not attack me anymore.

that does seem right but why would you even want to do that start those ghost of tough.

• +1 1

that is not right Delete Wrye bash and do it again.

I just tried it, when I click on "Rebuild Patch" there's no popup that suggests to deactivate some mods. It goes directly to the next section with "Merge Patches" "Import Inventory"  Tweak Settings" "Leveled Lists" I can build the Bashed Patch, but it doesn't deactivate any plugins. This is really strange, it never happened to me before.

I just tried it, when I click on "Rebuild Patch" there's no popup that suggests to deactivate some mods. It goes directly to the next section with "Merge Patches" "Import Inventory"  Tweak Settings" "Leveled Lists" I can build the Bashed Patch, but it doesn't deactivate any plugins. This is really strange, it never happened to me before.

sound like you are use the Wrye Bash DEV build that doesn't merge plugins.

Hi

I have a problem, the game keeps CTD at random in the wilds. Have tried deactivating Goblins, Random Spawns and Random Events in the MCM, didn't help. Have tried reinstalling everything, problem still there. Have also tried rebuilding all the merges.

HELP WHAT AM I DOING WRONG.

Well, barring all of those, the next thing I would do (since this sounds like a mesh/.nif issue to me at the moment) is go through the guide and identify every mod that should have been run through NIF Optimizer, then run them through again to be absolutely certain that you didn't miss one somehow. It happened to me once, and as dense as the guide is, it's not beyond possibility.